Chapter 46

Val's POV

It's New Year's Eve and I won't have my kiss at midnight cause Hayes' not there. But at least I'm with Marie at her house with my family to turn up. I'm dying right now, if you see how Marie's mom dances omfg.

"I wish the boys were here" Marie said throwing herself on her bed

"Same but let's stay positive"

"How?"

"We can... kiss a bottle of vodka for our midnight kiss?" we laughed

"Nice try, maybe we can just play video games"

"We are dressed up to go partying not to play video games" I was wearing (1st outfit on top) and Marie was wearing (2nd outfit on top).

We talked and talked for hours about our projects for next year and all that stuff but I don't think she knows that Cam is going on tour for 5 months. I won't tell her cause I think it's Cam's responsibility to do it.

It was almost midnight when someone knocked on the door. Marie went to open and she literally screamed. I ran to see what happened and she was in Cam's arms. I then saw Hayes and I ran to him.

"I missed you so much" I cried

"I missed you too"

They entered and greeted everyone. We went to dance since there was just a couple minutes left for midnight and I'll finally get my first midnight kiss yay!

"10"

"9"

"8"

"7"

"6"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1" Hayes and I kissed and Cam and Marie kissed too. It was perfect.

*Next day*

We literally ran to go take our plane cause we woke up late and we lost our passports. But we made it. We were now on our way back to LA with the boys.

Marie left to go to Cam's house cause apparently he wants to spend time with her so I was with Hayes at Marie's and I apartment.

"I don't want you to leave" I whined

"I don't want to leave too but I want to meet my fans"

"Promise you'll call me every day"

"I promise"

"Btw does Cam told Marie he was going too?"

"I don't think so why?"

"Because she'll be devastated when she'll find out"

"I hope he'll tell her today cause we leave tomorrow"

"Tomorrow?" I asked surprised

"Yea did I forget to tell you?"

"I think you did" I got up from my bed

"I'm sorry but we can't be mad at each other right now"

"You're right, let's make the best out of this day" I smiled and kissed him.

We were walking in the streets with ice creams in our hands. I was wearing a pink sweater with blue washed jeans and white vans (4th outfit on top). We were holding hands and talking. It was one of the best moments in my life.