Eight

June 23rd, 2020

With Peyton being at my parents house today and tomorrow and Jack locked up in his office, I plan on getting him out of there some how. Or I could just interrupt and go in.

I step into Jack's side of the walk in closet and search for something to wear. I choose out a white linen button up that he has a million of and then go to my side to get a pair of white high thighs.

I put both of those things on, leaving my panties on. I button up the shirt and it falls just below my butt. My hands ruffle up my already curled hair and I choose some lipstick to wear.

I recall remembering Jack telling me that he liked my dark lipstick one time in 2015. I don't I've ever worn it again after, but I guess that'll change today. If we do end up making out, it'll just rub off.

I glide the product onto my lips evenly and then examine my body in the mirror. Geez, I'm hot. I step out of our room and head to the giant white door that is the entrance to his office.

It's amazing how his office is in this house. Two sides of the walls are just glass and it lets in a lot of natural lighting. I knock on the door twice before opening it up.

Jack's eyes immediately divert from his laptop and he sets his pen down on his desk. He leans his back against his black desk chair.

"Can I help you?" He smiles at me, folding his hands together.

I want those hands on me.

"Just wanted to see how work was coming along." I lie, shrugging.

"You can't tease me by wearing thigh highs, my shirt, and dark lipstick and not sit on my lap. Get over here." He demands, a now smirk evident on his face.

I bite my bottom lip, strutting towards him. I guess this is the way we'll try for another baby. Jack's rough hands grip my waist, pulling me down onto his lap so I straddle him. He sits up straight, his lips diving right to my neck.

"Stop." I say and he pulls his head away, looking confused. "This is about you, not me." I emphasize because it's always about me and I want to treat him good.

His eyebrows raise and his tongue peeks out of his lips, moistening them. I get down on my knees and he sits up even straighter, if possible. I fumble with his black leather belt buckle.

I don't know why he still wears full work attire even when he's working at home. I take off his belt and unbutton and zip down his pants. I stifle a smile when I see how hard he is.

"Want me to..." I start, but he ends it for me.

"Suck my dick? Yes please." He practically groans.

I grin up at him, taking his shaft into my hands. I attach my mouth onto him instantly and he groans, closing his eyes right away. He slumps back into his chair as I use my hand on the rest of him that my mouth can't cover.

He holds my hair back, "look at me."

My eyes flicker up to him and his hands go to my shoulders to pull me back up. I start to grow super confused.

"I wasn't done-"

"I can't come in your mouth. I have to come in you." He emphasizes. "That's if we want another kid."

I bite my top lip and Jack tugs down my black laced panties. He sits back in his chair and guides me so I'm straddling him. I slowly sink down, my eyes shutting in pleasure.

I slowly move up and down, savoring the feeling of him. He grips my hips tightly, thrusting in and out of me. He abruptly stops and my eyebrows furrow.

"As much as I would love to do this for a long time, we have to make it quick, okay? I have to get back to work." He tells me, pecking my lips.

I purse my lips and nod my head as he resumes his actions. Soon enough, we're both spent and done. He pulls out of me and holds me tightly against his body. I'm a little upset with his words earlier.

It's always about work.

I get up from his lap, clinging the button up to my body. I start to head out of the door.

"Where are you going?" I hear his deep voice ask me.

"You need to get back to work, remember?" I reply and I can't help but have a hint of sadness in my voice.

He barely has time for me and I get that he has to make a living, but he makes way more than he needs to. I walk into our bedroom, stripping off my clothing and getting into the shower.

I clean off the sweat and my makeup and also washing my precut led hair, which is now limp due to the water. I guess I'll just go and help Michael with unpacking because there isn't anything else to do.

When I'm finished, I put on a little mascara and change into jeans and a regular tank top. Not sure why I'm wearing jeans because it's ninety degrees out. I peek my head in Jack's office once more.

"If you need me, I'll be at Michael's next door. There's leftovers in the fridge if you're hungry." I say and begin closing the door.

"Camila, wait." Jack says and I reopen the door.

He gets up and walks around his desk, toward me. His pants are redone at least.

"Are you mad at me?" He asks me, putting his hands on my hips and I shake my head.

I'm just upset.

"Then why did you leave right after?" He tilts his head.

"I had to shower and you had to get back to work." I partially lie.

He deeply sighs, "it's hard owning two things at once."

"No one told you to do it in the first place." I push him back and away from me.

I take one last glance at him and he's running his hand through his hair as if he were frustrated. I turn and head down the stairs and over next door.

{vote, comment, share}