Eleven

June 24th, 2020

"We have to go pick up Peyton." I tell Jack.

"Can we go grab lunch first?" He groans, wrapping his muscular arms around me, picking me up from the ground, making me squeal.

"Where do you want to go eat, my beloved husband."

"I love when you ask me that." He smirks. "I would love to eat you, but quite frankly, I feel like my stomach needs real food."

My cheeks redden under his gaze because of his words. I nod my head at the last part.

"Answer my original question." I say and a deep chuckle escapes his perfect lips.

"Anywhere you want to, baby." He nuzzles my neck. "And after that we can go to Neiman Marcus and then pick Peyton up."

"Why would we need to go to Neiman Marcus?" I ask.

I've grown to love that store even though it's overpriced designer filled. In the beginning, I would cringe every time Jack dragged me in there, but now I actually enjoy shopping around inside of it.

"To get you some sexy lingerie." He growls into my ear.

"The night our son comes home? Bad boy." I playfully scold him.

"We could call up your parents and ask if they can watch him another night."

"That's mean." I mumble, wanting to see my little boy.

"It'll be just for another night, please." He practically whines and I roll my eyes.

What a nuisance. He smiles, heading into the walk-in closet, I assume, to call my parents. I sit on the edge of the bed, listening to him to on the phone. Jack has been so sex crazed lately.

"Daniel, hello... Do you think that you and Courtney can watch Peyton for another night?... Great." He chuckles. "... I don't think Camila would like being away from her son for a whole year."

My eyes widen, alarmed. What? Is he going to put my son into sex trafficking or something. He hangs up the phone and strolls out, noticing my horrified expression.

"Don't worry. Your dad just made a joke about how him and your mother would take care of Peyton for a year straight. He's a smart little boy, everyone loves him."

"Yeah, well, he's the new apple of their eye because one, I'm too old and two, Kaiden goes to college now."

*

"My chicken noodle soup tastes good, try it." I push my bowl towards Jack.

He laughs, "you're so weird. I'm confused as to why you got hot soup on a ninety degree day."

He dips my spoon into the bowl and takes a slurp of the soup. He nods his head, but I can tell that he's unsure of the flavor. I think it's good. Overpriced food.

"It's not bad, but it's not the best thing I've ever eaten. You already know this." He gazes at me.

His strong eye contact making me squirm. He makes everything so sexual and he makes everything he says sound so seductive.

"Finish eating." I tell him so we can get going to Neiman Marcus.

When we're done, Jack sets a fifty dollar bill down for the bill and tells the waitress that he doesn't need change. That's like a fifteen dollar tip. That's how much people, make per hour, but here he is, handing a lady a fifteen dollar tip in a busy restaurant.

"Ready to go?" He asks me, holding his hand out.

I nod my head, willingly grabbing it and I also grab my purse before we head out to his Ferrari. This is the only car I've ever really seen him drive more than five times in a year.

"Remember, buy whatever you want at Neiman." Jack tells me, getting into the drivers side and I pout at him, he runs his thumb across my bottom lip, "don't pout. You know that I like spending money. Especially on you."

I let out an exasperated sigh, "sometimes I'd like to spend my own money, Jack."

"Either way, you're spending my money because your money is my money." He chuckles.

"Touché."

Jack and I walk hand in hand into Neiman Marcus. We are instantly politely greeted by some workers who recognize Jack. Anyone could recognize Jack even if they'd only seen him once, but on this occasion, it's because he's always in here.

"I'm feeling maybe black lace would look good on you tonight? Or would red float your boat?" He asks me and I'm confused as to why.

"It's your preference. I'm the one trying to turn you on." I quietly say.

"You turn me on all of the time, baby." He whispers into my ear. "Even just looking at your pretty little face makes my dick hit the ceiling."

My eyes widen at his nonchalant words. I look up at him and he's just looking ahead, trying to find some lingerie. I spot the section and pull him towards it.

"Ooo, I like the one on the mannequin. Kinky." He grins, feeling the material in between his fingertips. "Though, it would obviously look even sexier on my wife's body." He mumbles to himself, making me smile.

"If you like it, we'll buy it." I tell him.

"Are you stealing my words?" He asks.

"Yes, I am." I say and he smiles.

"Well, let's get it in every color then."

He starts to look around for my size in every color. Lace pieces tangling up everywhere, but Jack doesn't care, he continues to grab everything he sees, shoving it into the black net shopping bag.

I want to laugh because he kind of looks like a worker. He knows lingerie so well, it amazes me.

"Tonight will be fun, won't it?" He kisses the side of my head.

{vote, comment, share}