Ten

June 23rd, 2020

"Hey, baby." I smile, setting my to go box down on the marble counter across Jack.

He's scrolling through his phone, ignoring me. My eyebrows pull together in confusion. Okay?

"Jack?" I say, confused while leaning my back against the counter.

"So," he speaks up, his voice extremely low and deep. "I went by Michael's, you know, to check up on your like good husbands do and you weren't there." He shrugs.

"Do you not see the box I just set down?" I ask. "I went out to eat with him."

"Like a little date?" He scoffs and my eyes narrow.

I push myself up from the counter, "what's your problem? I helped him unpack, we got hungry and went out to eat. That's all."

He hums, not convinced, "alright." He sarcastically says.

"You're unbelievable." I mumble. "Do you see that ring on my finger." I lift my hand up to his face. "I'm married to you." I emphasize. "If I wanted to try something on Michael, I would've taken it off."

"Jesus Christ, don't fucking blind me." He seethes, grabbing my wrist and putting my hand down.

I roll my eyes, grabbing my box and sticking it into the refrigerator. Right now, I should just think about dessert and picking up my son tomorrow. I hope he had fun with my parents.

I don't like when Jack and I fight around Peyton. I don't want him to grow up in a home like that and become aggressive when he's older. At one point, maybe I wanted him to turn out like Jack, but I'm not so sure anymore.

I go to the pantry, grabbing that box of Oreos. I eat the one that Jack broke in half for Peyton that one day. I put the box where it was before when I finish it.

"Are we going to continue to fight or are we going to shower?" I ask Jack, wiping my teeth with my tongue to rid of the chocolate cookie.

He slowly turns in his seat to face me. Jack's face tries to resemble someone disapproving and mad, but I can tell that he's trying hard not to smirk. It always works with him. Talk sexual and he'll forgive you.

"Are you just gonna stare or are we gonna get moving?" I add.

One side of his lips turn up into a smirk. Ah, there he is.

"I can't just stare and admire you?" He asks and I playfully roll my eyes. "Okay, okay, Mrs. Attitude. You caught me. I was stripping your clothes off of you with my eyes." He holds his hands up in defense and I shake my head, smiling.

*

After our sensual and passionate shower, I cuddle closer to Jack in bed and he tightly wraps his arms around me.

"Please don't get mad over Michael. You need to know that I love you." I emphasize. "Only you."

He sighs, "I know, I'm sorry, baby, but you know I can't trust guys. They have their eyes all over you and they don't understand that you're mine."

I smile to myself as he grabs his phone form his nightstand, holding it up so we both see it. The lock screen has always been a picture of us. Whenever we did new things and on this occasion, it was our date on the yacht last week.

His home screen is Peyton, too, and I'm so happy that he's one of those dads. I wish that they just bonded more. Jack claims that he can pay more attention to us, but what's the point of doing work a those if it's going to be how it is in his actually office.

He never has time for us.

"Do you feel queasy or anything?" Jack cuts me off from my thoughts.

"... No?"

"Okay, just wanted to see if there were any signs of pregnancy." He shrugs.

"We just had sex this morning, it's not going to work in an instant." I kiss his neck and cuddle closer to him, if that were even possible at this point.

"I love you so much, Camila Marie Gilinsky." He tells me and I grin.

"And I love you so much more, Jack Finnegan Gilinsky."

"I hate my middle name." He complains, groaning. "I will never like it."

"I adore it." I comment.

"Of course you do. That's why our sons name is Finnegan Peyton Gilinsky." He rolls his eyes and I smile, trying to say something, but he doesn't let me. "We will never call him Finnegan. We will always call him by his middle name, got it?"

"Yes, sir." I reply. "But I think Finnegan is so cute. He can waddle into kindergarten in a few years and tell everyone his name is Finnegan. That would be so cute." I squeal.

"I don't want my little boy to grow up."

"I don't want him to either." I say. "But, if we do end up having a girl, he can be one of those protective older brothers."

"Good, he'll be just like his father. Protective." Jack's voice goes low all of a sudden and everything south of my stomach clenches in desire.

We just had sex in the shower. Not again.

"Protective and possessive. It's gets quite annoying." I say to him.

His eyebrows raise and he sets his phone back down, "does it, now?" He asks and I nod my head. "I'll take that into consideration."

I laugh, "I love you so much." I peck his cheek.

"Good, you're stuck with loving me."

{vote, comment, share}

WATTPAD IS BEING STUPID DRAKE WOULDN'T TREAT ME LIKE THIS