Twelve

June 24th, 2020

Jack had a phone call to take, just before we were going to have sex, too. So now, I lay in bed, scrolling through text messages on my phone in black laced lingerie. I'm kind of annoyed with him.

I hear footsteps become louder towards the room and I sit up immediately. I watch as the gold doorknob turns at reveals Jack.

"I'm sorry, baby." He apologizes. "It was work."

"Don't sweat it." I shake my head. "Not sure if I'm in the mood to have sex anymore." I shrug my shoulders.

He sighs, falling down on his back onto the bed. He runs his hand through his hair, not phased by what I'm wearing. Maybe he's used to it now.

"Do you mind picking Peyton up yourself tomorrow?" He cautiously asks. "They need me in the office." He bites his bottom lip, scared of my reaction.

"Yeah." I shrug, pulling the covers over my body. "You go ahead."

Jack sighs loudly, "I love you." He drags out, making me smile.

"Yeah, yeah." I pull the covers up to my face, closing my eyes.

I feel the bed shuffle a presence very close to me. Jack's arm tightly wraps around my small torso and he places a soft and warm kiss on my forehead.

"Don't go to sleep yet." He murmurs and I open my eyes back up.

"Why? I'm tired."

"It's only six. Wait, if you're tired right now, does that mean pure pregnant?!" His eyes widen.

I laugh, "no, Jack. Everyone gets tired and people take naps."

He narrows his eyes at me, "damn."

His fingertips graze my sides, running the, up and down. Goosebumps rise on my skin and I cuddle further into him.

"I never though my life would actually turn out like this." He tells me. "I always thought I'd be some type of playboy or something." He chuckles. "But here I am. I have a super sexy wife and a beautiful child."

I smile and blush at his words, "and I thought that I'd eventually move on and have someone else pay me for having sex." I joke.

"That's not funny, Camila." Her murmurs, serious.

"I know, I'm sorry. I try to be funny." I reply, a hint of a smile still on my face.

I've found it to become very entertaining when he gets mad now. It's cute how he gets jealous over the littlest of things.

"Are you hungry?" Jack asks out of the blue.

"I'm about to take a nap, Jack." I tell him.

"I know, but I'm hungry." He whispers. "Can you make me some food."

"Go microwave something." I turn so that my back is against him and he jabs his finger into my side, making me squeal and shoot up automatically.

"Come on, please. I'll give you a back massage later."

Not being able to decline that offer, I groan, pushing him off of me. I go into the closet quickly to retrieve one of Jack's t-shirts and slip it above my head easily. Jack puts his arm around me as we walk down the flights of stairs.

"Make me whatever. I just want food." He tells me.

I walk towards the fridge and he hugs me from behind, not letting go of me. I laugh and he squeezes me tighter.

"I can't cook if you're attached to me."

"I never want to let go." He places a kiss on the back of my neck.

"Aw, look at you being so sweet all of a sudden." I tease, turning around to pinch his cheeks.

He pouts, "I'm always sweet. I'm a fucking delight." He smiles.

"Go sit down, Jack." I command.

He huffs, letting go of me. After quickly kissing my cheek, he sets off to do something other than what I asked. His kind gesture makes me smile.

"Wow, what a gentleman." I say as he grabs the jug of milk and the box of Oreos for me.

"Only for you." He cheekily says.

June 25th, 2020

"You can only have one, baby." I tell Peyton as he cries and tries to reach for another cookie out of my hand. "Daddy's going to be mad already because I gave you a full one."

The door swings open and in walks Jack with his office attire. A smile comes across his face as he sees the both of us in the kitchen. He strides over to me, giving me a chaste kiss onto my lips and then turns his attention towards Peyton.

"Hey, buddy." Jack smiles, putting on his baby voice. "I missed you."

He kisses all over Peyton's face, not caring about the soggy crumbs attached onto his soft skin. He raises him in the air and then catches him. I always get alarmed and when he does that. I don't want him to drop my son.

"How was work today?" I ask, leaning against the counter.

"It was good." Jack smiles towards me, still playing with Peyton. "Thank you for getting him by the way."

"No problem. Mom and dad said he was being a good boy."

"He better have been. Just like his father." Jack grins, causing me to roll my eyes.

"You're not a good boy, Jack." I joke and he continues to smile at me.

He looks around the spacious kitchen and glances at the cookies on the counter. He holds one up.

"Did you make these?" Jack asks and I shake my head, laughing.

"Michael brought them over." I inform him.

His eyebrows pull together, trying to hide the feelings that just cascaded over me. He sets the cookie back down.

"Oh."

Jack sets Peyton back in his high chair and he starts crying immediately, wanting to go back to his fathers arms. Giving in, Jack lifts him back up. I'm trying to teach Jack not to do that or else Peyton's going to depend on him in the future.

"Are you hungry?" I question and he shakes his head.

"Had lunch with some of my good staff members." He tells me and I nod. "Watch Peyton, I need to go shower." He murmurs and I feel like the mentioning of Michael kind of set him off.

{vote, comment, share}

I know you all wanted a smut chapter but sorry I didn't feel like writing one