Nightfall

Aphmau's POV

I sat there at the edge of the docks staring at the water orange as the sunsets. What a day. I think. I look over and see part of Bright Port. I hear footsteps and the quiet cling of swords. It sounded like Dante but, it must have been Garroth he always comes down here to talk to me.
"Hey Garroth." I say stareing at the water. The footsteps stop in there tracks.
"What? Lord Aphmau its Laurence. I see you were expecting Garroth. Did you ever expect that it could have been me or Dante or Dale or..." I stop him.
"Ok Laurence I get it." I say. He sits by me and stares off over the water. I look at him.
"Why don't you ever expect me?" He asks looking off. I stare at him for some reason that offended me. But then I see he looked hurt in his eyes. "I know you probably don't care about me but know my lord. Im your guard and i care." he says. He looks at me. I look at him speechless. My mind blacks out. He leans in slowly to kiss me I do the same. The sun sets over the water. I stop.
"I.... I should be going Laurence." I say still close to his lips. He nods. I get up and walk to the steps. He looks back at me I smile at him and walk to my house.

Laurence's POV

I sit there watching Aphmau walk home she stops at the top and turns back. Then walks in. I sit there and look back at the guard tower I see Garroth standing there looking down at me. He turns around and walks away.
"Oh no..." I mutter. I get up and walk to the tower. As I walk past the plains I pause I see something in the wheat. I turn slowly and see something. I slowly pull out my swords and walk over. I run at it with my sword I stopped and realised it was a rabbit. "Ok..." I turn around and walk to the path. I get to the bend that goes to the tower I turn that. I hear something turn in the direction to find a arrow flying toward me. It hits me in the side. "Ah!!" I scream. The figure walks away. I fall on the ground. I Kay there Garroth and Dale run over to me. Aphmau runs over. "Help..." I mutter things go black.