Message

Aphmau's POV

I wake up to screams. I sit up quickly then they stop. I look around. I grab my shirt and put it on then walk to the door. I open it and walk upstairs. The kids were gone so was Zoey. A note hung to the door. I take it off.
Dear Lord Aphmau,
I would like to speak with you. Alone. If someone comes with you... Well lets just say... It would be a shame if something happened to the children. Meet me in the woods.
From,
Zane

"Your dead..." I say under my breathe. I go upstairs and change then I grab a coat and put my sword under it. I open the front door and walk out.
I get to the woods opening i take a deep breathe and walk. Not far after walking I find Zane standing in the middle of the trees.
"Well... Looks like you really did come." he says laughing.
"What do you want we banned you from coming here ever again." I say. He chuckles.
"I heard from a little bird that Vylad was or is here I presume?" he says. I stop.
"What do you want with them? Garroth and Vylad." I ask. He laughs.
"To take them home to father. Can't a little brother miss his younger and older brother? Wait Scaleswind I would get there quick. There almost dead." he says. I shake my head and grab my sword.
"I see..." he says. "Well for shame you shouldn't have done that." he says. He runs at me but instead of using his sword. He hits me with fire I fly back into a tree. Things became on fire. He picks me up and throws me into a circle of fire. I scream as the fire hits my arms. It bit and burned. I get up the fire closed in around me. The smoke became thick I couldn't see. Then someone throws me from behind. My head hit a rock i sequel and try to get up. Then Zane stands in front of me. His sword in the air.
"It was nice knowing you."he says. I quickly get up and block his sword with mine. My sword glows as I push harder and harder. I kick him he slides away. Once he stops moving i stab him. A branch on fire falls on hits me in the stomach. I yell as it burns my shirt. I quick get up and grab my sword and run the smoke got thicker and thicker. I run dizzy not being able to breathe. I start stumbling. I could see the opening. I run to it I get out and fall. Coughing and wheezing. Laurence runs up to me.
"You ok?" he asks softly. Helping me sit up I fully sit up and nod and cough more.
"What happened? Why were you in there?" he asked.
"L-later..." I say coughing more getting dizzy. He helps me stand. Them takes me home. I look back at the burning forest every trying to pit the fire out. I look over and see Zoey. She closes her eyes then it starts to rain. I look back at the forest the fire slowly being put out. Laurence grabs my hand and helps me home. As we get to the house I stop. Then it clicks in my mind as rain hits my face as I look up.
"Scaleswind... Scaleswind wait Scaleswind!" I say. It snaps in my mind. Laurence looks at me confused.
"Scaleswind! Oh my Irene I forgot! Remember we got a letter from them asking to come and help?" I say then his eyes widen. I run inside most limping and dig threw my stuff then I find the letter. I show it to him.
"See.." he takes it and reads it over.
"What if their..." I interrupt him.
"No we need to gather everyone who wants to come. This will be a long trip." I say. He nods and runs off. I quickly pack my stuff and go to find Katelyn.

Laurence's POV

"Guys!" I call up as I climb the ladder. I get there everyone sat there. Garroth, Dante, Vylad and Aaron.
"Any of you guys wanna come to Scaleswind? Are trip got postponed last time." I say. Garroth shrugs.
"I think i'll stay." Garroth says. Dante nods in agreement.
"I'll go." Vylad says.
"Me too." Aaron says. I nod.
"Pack up then meet us at the docks." I say they both nod. I climb down the ladder and run to find Aphmau. We run into each other she falls back. I stumble back.
"Oh my im sorry Aphmau." I say helping her up. She was breathing quickly.
"Katelyn she's coming." she says.
"There should be a boat at the docks. Im just going to check on the wall." I say she nods and heads to the gate.
I get there Zoey was up there patrolling. I climb up the ladder she gives me a smile.
"We are heading to Scaleswind today. I need you to keep a good eye on the kids and the village. Even though Garroth is in charge." she nods. I climb down the ladder and head to the docks.

Aphmau's POV

"You guys ready?" I ask. Everyone stood on the boat looking at me.
"Yeah." Vylad says. Laurence walks up to me. I face the wheel and steer us out of the docks.
We get halfway out going down the waves. Something hits the boat it tips side ways. I fall so does Laurence. Katelyn almost flys off the boat as I grab the wheel and Vylad grabs her hand. The boat spins so the back was facing toward where we were suppose to go. I steer the boat so its sailing right again. I as do that and stand we hit some land. It shots me into the poll holding the sail. I flinch at the pain going up my back. The air blown out of me. I get up slowly and climb down the ladder. I go to the front of the boat it had a crack in it.
"What in the name of Irene are you people doing here!? Nya~" someone calls. Laurence comes and stands next to me. A girl with Purple hair stood there. "I'll ask again. What are you doing here? Nya~" she says again. Laurence stares at her.
"We were just passing by but. Crashed into the shore." Laurence says. She nods at him and grins.
"Where are you guys going? Nya~" she asks. I stare at her.
"Scaleswind.." Katelyn says. She stood on the boat staring down at the girl.
"You guys need horses or something. It's a Lonnngggggg trip walking. Nya~" she says her voice high and peppy. I nod.
"Yes please." I say. She nods.
"Follow me." she says. She starts to walk behind the house.
"You guys stay here and make sure everything's ok." I say running after the girl. They nod and get to work. I run after the girl.