Chase

Aphmau's POV

I sit on my bed. I think about letting myself almost kiss Laurence. I become mad.
"Dang it! I can't keep doing this god!" I yell. I look down and hear a scream. I look out the window and see Laurence with a arrow in his side. "No!" I run down the stairs throw open the front door and run to Laurence. Garroth sitting there with Dale.
"He's needs help!" Garroth says. I see the person.
"Stay here im going after that person." I run after. Garroth gets up and runs after me. "Lord Aphmau no!" I keep running he stops at the guard tower and turns back. I see the person and run after them. They disappear at the bridge. I get to the bridge and stop. I took out my swords. I turn in circles. "Now where are you?" I mutter. I turn back to the village Dante running to me.
"Aphmau!" He reach the houses. Then someone runs at me. The person and I fly off the bridge. "Ah!" I scream. The person hits the ground first then me. I get up dizzy the person lays there. I grab my sword and slowly approach.
"Aphmau!" I hear someone yell in the distance. I approach the person. I shake my head as I see Brains face. He gets up and throws me at the ground. I get up and run at him with my sword. He knocks the sword away. He punches me in the face i do the same for him. He grabs my neck and pushes me on the wall.
"Well Aphmau never though it would end like this." he says.
"Why did you do this Brain you grew up here." I become dizzy. Katelyn comes out of no where and knocks out Brain I fall on the ground struggling to breath. Katelyn looks at me and helps me up. She brings me to Dante. Still dizzy and struggling to breathe I open my eyes.
"Dante take her take her to the tower. I have to take care of Brain." she says. She hands me to Dante.
"What Brain?" he asks. Holding me up.
"I said take her to the tower!" she shouts. He nods. He picks me up like a baby and takes me to the tower. We turn the corner Dale and Lucinda help Laurence. Garroth sat by them. He looks over at Dante.
"What happened to her!?" he asks. I became dizzy. Dante hands me to Garroth I close my eyes.
"No time to explain get here in the tower." Dante says. I open my eyes a little Dante sits by Dale and Lucinda and helps them Laurence passed out.

We reach the top Garroth lays me on the bed. I flinch in pain. My back, neck, leg, my head, in pain from the fall. He walks away and grabs something and puts on my leg.
"Ah!" I groan. He positions my head up so I can see him. He puts another one on my arm. He glances up at me I look at him confused.
"Why did you do that?" He asks fixing the splint. I look at him.
"I wouldn't let them get away with it." I say. He looks up at me.
"I know you wouldn't let someone get away with it like that. You almost got yourself killed!" He shouts. I look down. "Im sorry.... I.... I shouldn't have risen my voice. Y-you should get some rest." He says finishing the splint. I nod.
"Ok... Garroth?" I ask as he reaches the ladder. He looks back at me. "Don't let Laurence die. Please." He nods and climbs down. I close my eyes and sleep.