Safety

Laurence's POV

I sat there holding Aphmau and Dante I couldn't lose them both... I hear a cling I look up a ladder coming down.
"Someone come get Dante healed he's not ok!" I shout. The ladder clings more as someone climbs down it was... Brendon.
"Get him to the guard tower and get Zoey, Kawaii~chan, and Lucinda. Got it?" he nods picks up Dante and climbs up. I look back at Malachi.
"Im sorry you need to go back i'll make sure Aphmau's safe." he nods and disappears. I pick up Aphmau and hold her close.
"You will be ok..." I mutter climbing up the ladder. I get to the top everything gone disappeared like that never happened. I see Aaron still laying on the ground. I pick him up to and head to the guard tower.

I walk inside and climb the ladder. Zoey, and Kawaii~chan helping Dante. I find a bed put Aaron down and another and put Aphmau down.
"What happened..." Lucinda asks. I set Aphmau down gently.
"Shadow nights is what happened... I need you to heal Aphmau and Aaron rate now they both aren't breathing." I tell. The others helping Dante who had more injuries.
"Step aside..." She says. I get up and move behind her. She closes her eyes and says something she puts her hands in the air that cast a huge glow that blinded me I had to look away. The glow dimmed Lucinda on the floor.
"Are you ok?" I ask. She nods.
"Help them I did enough." she says then passes out. I look over at Aphmau she groans in pain. She trys to get up. I run over and stop her.
"Shh.... You will be fine stay still.." I say. She looks at me afraid her eyes wide open.
"I.... C-cant feel m-my arm and l-leg..." she stutters.
"Lay there... Ok?" she looks over at Aaron and stretches her arm toward him. It glows then Aaron is sitting up ok.
"What happened?" he asks. I look at Aphmau passed out. I look at him.
"I should be leaving Im sorry..." he gets up.
"Wait!" I shout he looks back.
"Thank you..." he says. He turn around and climbs down the ladder. Zoey and Kawaii~chan looked they turn around seeing me holding Aphmau's hand.
"What happened..." Zoey asks.
"Its a long story just help her..." I say. They nod and get straight to work. Katelyn and Garroth both disappeared.