Decorating

---------------------------------------------------------
Before I start this chapter! One... I wanted to inform you all that... I mite be changing the cover for the book! Two... OVER 900 READS!? WILL I GET TO 1K BY CHRISTMAS? I'll make that my goal!
---------------------------------------------------------

Aphmau's POV

Everyone had finished building the set for the wedding. Dale, Myself, Donna, Nicole and Zoey were at the wedding place. We all had decorations. I had the flowers and chairs. The others had streamers and other stuff.
"So how this will work. Zoey and Nicole set up the lights. Dale and Donna puts up the streamers and ties. When your done with those help me with the chairs. I'll do the flowers and the path leading to the middle." I say. They all nod and get to work. I put down the flowers and grab the chairs. I start setting them up. I get to the last chair for the first section. Dale and Donna start doing the other section as Zoey and Nicole start tieing the bows on the chairs. I grab my flowers and set them up. I put them on the steps by where they will get married. Then around them.
I finished with the flowers. I stood back along with everyone else. I looked at the spot where they would get married and realise. I had a heart a heart to hang. I run over to the bag I brought and go hang it.
"Wow ma'lord this looks amazing!" Dale says. I nod. I look up the sun all ready setting.
"Well I got to get to this path. You all go home and sleep!" I say. They all smile and walk away. I grab the carpet and pavement I was going to use. I look back and see lights go out at the homes. I light my lantern and get to work.

Laurence's POV

It was night I had night patrol. Aaron and Dante were watching the gates all I had to do was watch the village. I walk threw the plaza the merchant booths set up. I see Logan and Yip at one. I walk up to them Logan was writing a letter.
"What yeah doing?" I ask. He looks up. Yip sat there.
"Trying to write a letter to Scaleswind but this little pup Yip here is asking me SO many questions I can't concentrate." he says. He looks back down and go back to writing i look at Yip the little wolf pup.
"Do I howl at the moon when its full? Or can I howl at it any other time? When do I change? How do you get in control of your power?" Yip I continued on. I look back at Logan.
"Look kid i'll answer those questions soon just let me finish here." Logan said. I smile and walk off.
I walk toward Aphmau's home. I knock on the door I looking off over the village. The door opens I look back Malachi stood there.
"Hey Malachi where's Zoey? Where's Aphmau?" I ask. He smiles.
"Zoey is upstairs helping Levin get ready for bed. Mom? I think she's at the field doing the wedding stuff." he says. I nod and hug the little ghost boy.
"Thanks Malachi... Your like a son for me." I say. He smiles and closes the doors. I walk down the stairs toward the field.
I get to the field Aphmau was setting out a carpet a lantern glowing.
"You need help?" I ask approaching her. She nods. I take part of the carpet and help her set it out. We finish setting it out. She collapse on the steps sweating I grab the lantern and look at the whole build.
"Wow... This looks amazing! I'm sure Garroth and Katelyn would love it." I say. She nods and wipes her forehead. "You ready for the wedding?" I ask. She nods.
"If their happy together then that fine." She says. I look up the moon was inching up the sky. It looked to be about 8 or 8:30.
"You should get home. Zoey has told me that you've been tossing and turning in your sleep." I say. She nods and stands up. "I'll take you home." I say. She nods grabs her lantern and walks up to me. I lead the way to her home. We arrive we stood in front of her door.
"Well... Cadenza should have a dress for the wedding for you tomorrow. Unless your wearing one you have." I say. She nods and sighs.
"Yeah I talked to Cadenza she's making everyone's dress. I got to get mine tomorrow." she says. I nod and hug her. She hugs me and pulls back. I smile at her. She opens the door and walks in. I stood there staring at the wedding area. Then I turn around and walk back to the guard station.