Home

Katelyn's POV

We've been home the past 2 weeks. I've finally moved on from Garroth but im alone. But Aaron keeps me company.
"Katelyn?" Aaron asks me. I face him and nod.
"Yes.." I say. He starts to blush a little.
"Would you like to be my girl friend?'' he asks. I stare and think. I did like him but I didn't know, before I could think it came out.
"Sure." I say. He smiles. I smile. We go back to sitting in silence as I smile to myself.

Aphmau's POV

Me and Laurence sat at the Irene statue at home. We didn't talk just sat in silence.
"I want to try this again..." he says standing up. I stare confused. He pulls the ring out again, and gets on one knee. It only seemed like yesterday he did this. "Aphmau... Will you marrie me?" he asks. I nod no hesitation. He smiles and hugs me I hug him. No way I could say no.

+-1 day later-+

A day later im walking down the izle in a dress. Laurence the one I loved stood at the end. I ignore everything the priest had to say.
"I do." I say couldn't resist. I kiss Laurence he kisses me. People clapped I ignored that. I just needed Laurence him. Just him.
We went to the plaza and danced. I sat at the front with Laurence. Katelyn and Aaron were dancing so were others.
"You wanna dance?" he asks. I nod. He takes my hand. We walk down the steps and go to the middle of the dance floor. We sway to the music I look threw his eyes.
"I don't know why I had said no. I guess I just.." he stops me.
"I understand why you said no the first time. To early. But now that you said yes I feel happy to stay alive and be with you. Im happy to have came to Phoenix Drop, and meet you." he says smiling. I nod and hug him. He hugs me.
"I think we should get a home together. Like down where Lucinda's place was." I say. He nods.
"We can start a new life." he says. I nod and lay my head on his shoulder. We dance all night.

The next day we stood at the little island Lucinda stayed at. We had supplies to make are own home. Katelyn and Aaron became a couple and decided to stay in my old home.
"Well. You ready?" Laurence asks me. I nod we get to work.
2 hours later were done. It may have been tiny but it was home. Are home. I walk in we had painted it and set stuff out. It had a kitchen and living room. Then upstairs are room and a bathroom. I put up a light.
"I think we can do better. Like as good as Lucinda's place." Laurence says walking in. I laugh.
"We would need help. But yeah we can make it possible." I say. He nods the darkness had already set in. The sky dark. "You hungry?" I ask facing him. He shakes his head. "Tired? I know I am." I say. He nods I go up the stairs to are room and collapse on the bed. Laurence lays next to me then flips me on top if him. I sat on his waist looking down at him.
"I love you." he says. I smile.
"I love you too.." I say. He kisses me I kiss him. He flips me back on the bed and kisses my neck. I smile and slowly fall asleep. I loved him. Only...

Him...

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey I know this chapter is kind of strange because I jump in a week later. I hope you don't mind. But this isn't the final chapter. I hope you guys liked it. Ps I know its short. Last chapter coming up next.
---------------------------------------------------------