Overworld

Vylad's POV

I lay there on the ground Aphmau next to me so was Sasha. I quickly break the portal before anyone or anything could get threw. I look at the portal broken. Sasha laid there I walk over to her she was breathing. Aphmau was too. I shake Sasha she opens her eyes and gets up.
"Lets get back to Phoenix Drop. I know another way without going threw Bright Port." I say. She nods and helps me with Aphmau. I carry her. I take them behind the werewolf village behind the cave. There was another small dock I us. I hop in the boat and set Aphmau on a chair. Sasha hops on.
"Aphmau? Are you ok?" I asks she nods a little her eyes shut.
"Can you open your eyes?" she shakes her head. I nod. "Sasha keep an eye on her i'll steer the boat." I say. She nods and sits by Aphmau. I walk over to the wheel and steer the boat away from the docks.

+-30 mins later-+

I pick up Aphmau and take her a shore. Sasha follows she points to a big house I knew it was Aphmau's. We walk down the path we get to the barn that's when Garroth runs up to us.
"Vylad?! I though you were gone." he says. I nod.
"Aphmau needs help. She was beaten up pretty good." Garroth nods. He takes her and runs to the guard tower. I stood there with Sasha.
"I've done my job. I should leave." I say. I turn around and walk away she grabs my arm.
"Vylad your family your brother is here i would stay." she says. I nod. We stood there waiting for a answer on how she was.

+-That night-+

It was eventually night me and Sasha sat in the field talking waiting on a answer. Laurence walks up to use.
"She's perfectly fine just... Traumatized I guess I don't quite know. She does have a broken collarbone and a bruised rib. But she wants to speak to you Vylad." he says. I nod.
"Where can we stay?" Sasha asks. He shrugs.
"Well you can stay at the guard tower or at Aphmau's place. But i'll be staying there." I nod.
"Guard tower it is." I say. Sasha nods. I walk with Laurence to the guard tower. I get there Aphmau laid there in the bed her back propped up agents the wall. Laurence nods toward her then climbs down the ladder.
"You ok?" I ask her. She shrugs.
"Im sort of fine but.... Did you kill Gene? Is everyone ok? Why do I feel weird? What happened?" she kept asking.
"Calm down! Calm down... We killed Gene so we could get you out of here without you getting anymore hurt. Everything is fine I promise. You feel weird because you were beaten. Gene beated you up pretty good." I say. She nods.
"Do you remember anything before Gene did that to you?" I ask her. She nods.
"Yes I do..." she says. I nod.
"Are you staying here?" she asks. I shrug.
"For now... I have other things to deal with. Me and Sasha are staying here." I say. Her eyes widen.
"I hate Sasha..." she says. I stare surprised.
"Why? She saved you..." I say. Her face turns mad.
"I have another reason. I would rather not say. Now you can go I.. I need to be alone." I grin andclimb down the ladder.

Laurence's POV

"How is she?" I ask as Vylad climbs down the ladder. He shrugs.
"She seems ok. Not quite sure. Is she going to go home tonight? Or..." he asks. I nod.
"I was going to take her home." I say he nods and walks out. I climb up the ladder she sat there nothing different just she looked mad.
"Hey, you ok?" I ask her. She shakes her head.
"Why did you kiss Sasha?" she asks. I stop.
"I never meant too-" she inturputs me.
"Just take me home please. I don't want to hear what you have to say not rate now." she says. I nod and help her up. She limps toward the ladder. I help her down we get down she limps toward her house.
We get to the door she stares at me.
"Aphmau im really sorry about that..." I say. She shakes her head tears in her eyes.
"I thought you loved me I loved you but you seem to love someone else." she says. I shake my head.
"I love you only you. I don't know what happened with Sasha." she starts to cry. My heart broke as tears roll down her face. I quickly kiss her. She kisses me back.
"Im sorry..." I say quietly she looks down tears still rolling down her face.
"You kissed Sasha better... Looked like you enjoyed it." she steps back and closes the door and walks away. I stood there. I look down Sasha walks up to me.
"Why did you make me do that?" I ask her. She shrugs.
"Laurence I've always loved this bad side of you. I love you." she says. I shake my head.
"My love is with someone else." I say. She smiles and walks up to me. She wraps her arms around me and presses her body close to mine.
"Laurence come on... I know you like what you see." she says. I push her away.
"I would stop before I throw you out of this village. Go hit on someone else not me." I say. She makes a pouting face. I open the front door close it and walk down stairs.

Aphmau's POV

I watch Sasha do that to Laurence. I became mad. When he pushed her away I wanted to kill Sasha. He walks in the house and walks down stairs I could hear his foot steps go down. I watch Sasha walk away. Once she was out of site I get up and walk down stairs. I walk down into the basement quietly. I open Laurence's door. He sat on his bed looking out the window.
"I saw what Sasha did." I say. He nods.
"I want to kill her but I can't..." he says. I grin.
"Do you really love me?" I ask him. He nods and walks over to me.
"My heart belongs to you and only you." he says getting close to my face. I smile. He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. I squeal a little. He drops me on his bed and crawls on top of me. I lay there my stomach hurting. I blush nervous.
"I love you Aphmau." he says.
"I love you too.." I say. He smiles and kisses me I kiss him. I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He kisses me I smile at this. He pulls me closer. Then he is squeezing my waist gently. He kisses my neck I flinch in pain. Then he kisses my neck softly leaving me smiling. In half pain half happiness. This is going to be a long night. I think. He keeps kissing me. I slowly drift to sleep. I happily let myself kiss him back. Why did I ever leave?