Dead or Alive

Laurence's POV

I sat there in the guard tower back home. The people at Pikaro helped the best they could but we left back here to get help. I held Aphmau's hand Zoey looking at a paper she looks down sad.
"L-Laurence s-she's gone... I... I can't heal her anymore." Zoey says. I shake my head.
"There has to be some way...." she shakes her head before I could finish.
"I tried everything..." she says tears come in her eyes. I look over at Garroth he had tears rolling down his face.
"I'll leave you with her..." Zoey says. Tears come in my eyes I start shaking. I turn over and look at Aphmau lifeless face. I lay my head on her stomach and cry.
"Come back my love... My lord... My everything..." I mumble. I sit up a tear falls on her. I cry more. She stirs and moves a little... I stop and stare she starts breathing quickly.
"Aphmau...?" I mumble. She starts breathing more. She moves her hand I stare. She opens her eyes and looks at me.
"L-Laurence?" she asks. This had to be a dream. I nod.
"Y-your h-here?" she asks. I nod. She sits hugs me I fall out of my chair she falls with me. I lay there hugging her tight. I get up she still hugs me. Garroth sat there staring. She gets walks over and hugs him.
"I think my powers helped me.." she says. Walking back to me Garroth turns back to Katelyn. I motion toward him. She walks over to Katelyn.
"Garroth?" Aphmau asks. I walk over to them. "Do you love Katelyn?" she asks. Garroth blushes and nods. She smiles and takes his hand and places it on Katelyn's heart. I stare confused.
"He loves you..." Aphmau whispers. Garroth blushes. Aphmau closes her eyes. Then a glow comes from Aphmau's hand it gets really bright so I look away so does Garroth. I look back Katelyn moving she opens her eyes and looks at Garroth.
"G-Garroth?" Katelyn whispers. Garroth smiles.
"Katelyn..." he says. I grab Aphmau's and pull her away.
"Lets leave them alone..." I say. She nods and climbs down the ladder.

We find Zoey she hugs Aphmau.
"Aphmau I.. I thought you were gone..." Zoey says. They talk I walk to the gates Aaron sat there looking out at the woods. I climb the ladder and sit next to him.
"So you really do love Katelyn?" I ask. He nods.
"I also loved Aphmau but she's taken. I love Katelyn but... Garroth is with her now... I last person I love is.. Kiki..." he says blushing. I smile.
"You guys would look cute together. If you go to tell her i'll come with.." I say. He grins at me.
"To show me how you sweep a girl off her feet?" he asks. I chuckle and nod. He smiles we go silent and look over the village.