Confession

Laurence's POV

Today Garroth and Aaron thought they would confess there love. To their loves. Honestly I don't want to be apart of it. But I promised Aaron when Garroth he dragged me in it. Aphmau has had crutches since well Pikaro. I walked with Garroth to Katelyn's place.
"You sure you want to do this?" I ask. He nods. He knocks on the door. Katelyn answers.
"Hey Garroth! What do you want?" she asks. He breathes.
"I love you I understand of you don't love me back..." she cuts in.
"Ok I did take a interest in you." she says blushing.
"I'll leave you two be.." I say I smile and walk away.
Next it read time to see Aaron. I walked into Aphmau on my way there she fell back. I caught her as she dropped her crutches.
"You ok?" I ask. She nods. I pull her up and give her back her crutches. I wave to her by she walks off. Well not walks off but you no what I mean. I walk to the gate Aaron there again sitting there. I whistle loudly he looks back.
"Come on lover boy!" I call up. He grins.
"Stop..." he says. I smile. He climbs down and we walk to the barn.
"I hope you don't mind me asking but... Are you going to wear your mask when you ask?" I ask him. He shakes his head and pulls his mask off. He had Black hair.
"I think Im ready..." he says. I smile.
We arrive at the barn Kiki walks up to us.
"Hey Laur---- Aaron? What are you doing here?" she asks. I back up a little.

"Uh... Kiki I.... Uh... Like you..." he stutters I smile. Kiki stares. She nods and smiles. I smile and walk off.
I walk to the Irene statue. I get to the top and Aphmau sat there staring off at the sea. I tap her she jumps a little and turns around. I smile at her she grins.
"You ok?" I ask. She looks away. I grin.
"I'm not in the mood to talk to you..." she says. I stare at her confused. "I have reasons why and I would rather not say..." she says. She looks down.
"Was it for...?" she nods. I knew what she meant.
"I thought you guys left me to die... You let me die... Even though I survived... It just... Hurt me more than you think." She says. She was rubbing her hurt leg.
"Well we--" she stops me.
"Saved me but.... I... I need to leave..." she gets up grabs her crutches and walks off. I stood there heartbroke. I didn't understand why she was mad but I knew it hurt..
Deeply.....

Aphmau's POV

I couldn't face Laurence or Garroth I was just mad. Just mad. I shouldn't have let myself love him. I shake my head and think. The sun started to set. I went home and dropped off my crutches. I limp down to the docks and sit. I sat there for maybe an hour I could feel eyes looking at me. I turned around nothing there. I thought about how Zane hurt me. What he did. He tried killing me but Laurence saved me. Honestly I would rather be dead...
"Stop it Aphmau!" I shout at myself. I shake my head and put my face in my hands and think.... And think... Just think...
Another hour passed I sat there hands in my face tears rolling down my face. I feel a hand on my shoulder I jump and turn around to see Dante smiling at me. I catch my breathe turn around back at the black sea. He sits by me and puts down his swords.
"So... Why you down here so late? It's already 1am." he says. I stare.
"I just... Needed to be alone..." I say. He nods and grins.
"I saw you down here as I was patrolling so I though I would come comfort you..." he says. I nod.
"What's going on with you?" he asks. I sigh I didn't want to tell ham the truth.
"Rather not say..." I mutter. He nods.
"I can respect that..." he says. We sat there looking off at the ocean.
I started to get tired barely could hold myself up. He grabs my hand and pulls me up. He walks me home.
"Thanks..." I say. He nods and walks off. I walk up to my room clasped on my bed and closed my eyes.