Something Out Of Place

Garroth's POV

I've been watching Laurence all night. He's been acting weird. I've been asking him all night if he's ok but he keeps saying he's fine. The sun finally rising Aphmau and Laurence had to leave. Only them witch scared me because, why can't come? Well I guess I have to stay and watch the village but still.. Laurence has been giving me a bad feeling lately. I snap out of my thoughts and walk down the stairs toward the docks Laurence and Aphmau stood there packed and ready to go.
"How long do you think you will be gone?" I ask. She shrugs.
"A couple of days. At the least." she says. I nod and hug her.
"Well stay safe. Just... Something seems off about Laurence its weird." I say. She nods.
"Yeah i've noticed it... He's probably sick or something. I don't know it would make the most since." she says. I nod.
"Something seems... Out of place..." I say. She nods.
"Come on Aphmau!" Laurence shouts waving her over. I give her the communication amulet. Use it something goes wrong. I mouth she nods and walks over to Laurence. They talk then she walks up to the wheel. She looks back at me and waves. They sail off. I watch them go.

Aphmau's POV

After awhile the sun already set. Me and Laurence arrived at Bright Port. Lord Burt met us there.
"Well Lord Aphmau. Never thought to see you here." Burt says. A huge smile on his face.
"Could we barrow some horses?" Laurence asks. He nods and takes use to the horse shake. I grab my horse and tie it up. I go down and grab my stuff walk up. I pit my bag on the horse and hop on Laurence on his. We start toward the wolf tribe waving by to Burt.
+-1 hour later-+
We finally arrive the sun down stars glow. We walk into the village Lowell walks up to us and greets us.
"What is sister Aphmau doing here? With this man?" Lowell asks. I smile I look at Laurence.
"We came for a while we will be leaving soon. But may we borrow a cottage?" Laurence asks. Lowell nods and takes us to a cottage.
"Two rooms for the two of you." Lowell said I nod and thank him. Laurence walks in a claims a room.
"Are you ok?" I ask him. After I put my stuff away he nods.
"Lets get some sleep. We have that surprise tomorrow." he says. I nod. I walk into my room and take out my amulet.
"Garroth?" I whisper into the amulet.
"Aphmau is that you? Phew I was starting to get worried." he said. I smile.
"Im one but your right something is wrong with Laurence he's acting different." I whisper. I hear a muffled talk then he comes back.
"Ok call me tomorrow. I want to make sure your safe of something is wrong with Laurence." he says. I nod.
"I go to go call yeah tomorrow." he says. I nod and say by then put it away in my bag. I felt weird so I locked my door. I get changed and sit on my bed and think what wrong with Laurence. I lay down blow out my lantern and close my eyes.

Laurence's POV

What is wrong with me? I don't want to do this to Aphmau but.. Something bites at me to do it. I shake it off but it keeps pushing me to do it. I snap into it most of my times and do my actions but my mind is the regular me. I lay down and think about why Sasha said. What happens when I get there? Will they hurt her? I ask myself. I shake my head and lay down and close my eyes.