First Night

Aphmau's POV

We have been riding on are horses for a while now. The sun was over are heads when we left now dropped down behind the trees.
"Hey guys!" I shout. Stopping my horse Katelyn and Laurence do the same.
"We should stop here and get some rest. Then we can head to new Meteli in the morning." I say. Trotting closer to them on my horse. Then stop.
"Ok ill take first watch." Katelyn says.
"I'll take second." Laurence says.
"I'll take last." I say.
"I'ts settled lets go over to the clearing and tie up are horses. Then Aphmau go get some wood and rocks for the fire. Katelyn you stay here and help me with the tent." Laurence says. No arguments.

We walk to the clearing. I grab the rope I brought and tie up my house. As I looked in its eyes. I thought of how much Levin like horses. I pet the horses.
"Be good for me." I say. I turn around Katelyn gone Laurence making the tent both of their horses tied up.
"Where's Katelyn?" I ask. Laurence looks up. Hr was tieing something.
"She insisted that she goes and gets the fire wood." he says. He finishes teeing whatever that was the pushes some wooden pegs into the ground.
"Well its Katelyn she cam fight for herself now do you need some help there?" I ask he looks up and smiles.
"Yes please." He says. I smile and help him build.

Garroth's POV

I sat in the guard tower looking down at the docks. I see someone down there. It looked like Levin, Malachi, and Zoey or was that Zoey? I didn't want to take any chances so I went down there the moon reflecting off the water. I reach the stairs and see that the person that was by Levin and Malachi wasn't Zoey. It was Lucinda.
"Lucinda hey!" I call. She turns and waves back at me. Levin and Malachi run around the sand.
"Hey Garroth! What are you doing down here?" she calls up. I walk down the stairs a bit.
"Same for you." I say reaching the end of the steps.
"Well im here because Zoey is busy making dinner and she needed someone to watch these 2 little scamps until she was done." Lucinda explains motioning toward Levin and Malachi.
"Do you need any help?" I ask. She nods but then she pulls me aside.
"Do you know why Aphmau, Laurence and Katelyn left? You usually always go with them." she says. I think before I say.
"I didn't want to go someone had to stay and watch the village." I say. She nods and walks to the boys I join them we all play in the sand.

Laurence's POV

It was night it was Aphmau's turn to watch. I get in my sleeping bag and lay there looking at the top of the tent. I here shuffling I look over and see Katelyn sitting by Aphmau I look away.
"So... Aphmau what's holding you back. I mean don't you want to love someone." Katelyn asks. I feel eyes look at me.
"I have duty's to do around this village and I have a family I need it take care. I guess i've never though about it." Aphmau says.
"Well let's start like this. Who do you have an interest in?" Katelyn asks. Aphmau goes silent.
"Laurence and Garroth a little..." I go silent and just think. I feel both of there's eyes on me.
"Aphmau you get some sleep I'll take watch." Katelyn says.
"O-ok..." Aphmau stutters. I hear her get up and get in her sleeping bag. I close my eyes and sleep.