Attack

Garroth's POV

I've been guarding Zane all night.
   "So why did you come Zane." I ask him looking at the wall. 
   "I came because I knew my dear old brother would know..." I stop him.
   "If you call me that one more time I will kill you. Got it?" I ask. He nods. "The truth why are you here?" I ask.
   "Well I was attacked. I couldn't go back to my village one because of the people two i heard you guys have amazing healers. Three are father  would be ashamed.. I would like to speak to Lord Aphmau and-." I stop him. I get up.
   "I've heard enough you will leave tomorrow morning healed. You will never come back here. If you come back you will be killed. Now get some sleep." I say not turning around. I walk. Dale standing in front.
   "Thanks for watching Dale I got to go do some work." I say. He nods.

  Once I get in the tower. I find the communication amulet. I try useing it to call Aphmau.
   "Hello Aphmau?" I ask. I here the horse footsteps on the other end.
   "Garroth?" she asks.
   "Where are you we need you back here. We have a problem." I hear the muffled yell. Then she comes back.
   "What is it?" she asks.
   "It's Zane he's here and he has requested to see you imminently." she goes silent.
   "Garroth... Ugh... Fine i'll head back. I expect you to apologize to Laurence." she says. I nod even though she can't see me.
   "Fine get back quick before morning at the least." I say.
   "Ok i'll see you at the gates." she hangs up. I put the amulet away.

   "Garroth! Garroth!" I hear someone yell. It was Brendon I look out the window he was down there.
   "Help Aaron he... I don't know what happened he just fainted and he isn't breathing! I need help!" he shouts.
   "Ok go get Dante and Lucinda!" he nods and runs off. I climb down the ladder and run to the bridge. I get to the housing area. I see Aaron laying on the ground. Then these things in armor red, climb over the wall.
   "Oh no!" I shout. Brendon runs next to me and sees them. Lucinda and Dante follow.
   "Lucinda quick go get the kids get them to Aphmau's have Zoey put a barrier around the house and block all the windows." she nods. She runs to Emma's and Kawaii~chan's.
   "Dante, Brendon hold them off i'll send Dale to help you along with Nicole." they nod and run toward the heard. I run to Dale.
   "Dale go get Nicole tell her she needs to fight. She's in the plaza." he nods and runs. I run into Molly and Dales home.
   "Garroth what's-?" I interrupt her.
   "No time to explain go to Aphmau's quick." she nods grabs Alexis and runs. I run out Lucinda had Kawaii~chan and Emma and Cory.
   "Ok Zoey has this." I look at the mob of amoured monsters. Dale, Nicole, Dante and Brendon fighting. I run to them. Aphmau get back quick.

Aphmau's POV

   "Guys problem at Phoenix drop. We need to get there quick something is happening." I say they stop and turn to me. Laurence looks scared.
   "Guys we need to get back now I sense the nether portal has been opened we need to get back quick they may be under attack." Katelyn, And Cadenza nod.
   "No time to waste. Come on!" I turn around on my horse and run to Phoenix drop the others following.