Reveal

Aphmau's POV

I sat there next to Laurence him sleeping peacefully Katelyn on my other side. Laurence starts stirring in his sleep. I look at him. Then he starts jerking around freaking out. I shake Katelyn she wakes up.
"Something wrong with Laurence." I say. She sits up and looks at him he jerks around in his sleep. Then stops. Katelyn hops over me and puts her ear on his chest. Her eyes widen with fear.
"He's not breathing. Aphmau go get some water. Now!" she starts giving him mouth to mouth. I grab the bucket and run to the stream. I grab the water and run back Katelyn had all the bags moved i take the water and pour it on his face. He sits up quickly wiping the water off his face him breathing quickly. I glance over at Katelyn she does the same. She shrugs I grin at her.
"Katelyn um.... Can you go get... Some food please." she nods gets up and walks to the horses. I stare at Laurence he looks down at the grass.
"Laurence are you ok?" he shakes his head.
"Y-you and K-Katelyn where d-dead..." he says panting. "Y-you guys had a-arrows in your sides.. D-dead.." he says. He looks at me fear in his eyes.
"Aphmau you were dead... Then i was dead... Then... Then.." I stop him.
"Laurence calm down lets get you on your horse so we can leave. You need some food and you need to calm down." I say. He nods.
"O-ok ma' lord." he says. I get up and walk over to Katelyn.
"Come on lets get Laurence on his horse ill lead the way for now." I say. She nods. I put my bag on my horse. Laurence and Katelyn finish packing up there stuff and the tent. I take the horses to the path Katelyn and Laurence follow me.
"I'll take the lead Katelyn ride behind Laurence keep an eye on him make sure he's ok." I say she hops on her horse behind Laurence.
"Laurence?" I ask. He looks at me before getting on his horse. "Be careful if you see anything tell me." he nods and hops on his horse I do the same. We start down the path.

Garroth's POV

I walk to the guard station then i hear yelling. I look around see nothing but I look over to the gates and see Brendon and Dante yelling at someone.
"What are those two doing?" I mutter. I walk toward the bridge I walk past the housing area. I see Zane standing on the outside of the gate.
"Oh no.." I mutter. I see Zoey, Kiki, Molly, Kawaii~chan, and Emma over there with the kids. I walk over to them.
"Excuse me. Lady's?" the lady's look at me. I walk closer to them and knell next to there group. I look over to the gate and see arrows flying over the gate Brendan and Dante dodging them.
"Please take the kids to Aphmau's home. I'll escort you all there." they looked confused nodded and grabbed the kids. I walk infront of them they follow me. We reach Aphmau's home the others go in i tell Zoey to stay out.
"What's going on Garroth?" She asks.
"I can't explain later. I need you to out a barrier around the house and keep the kids inside don't let anyone in. Only me or Dante." she nods.
"Ok Garroth ill do that." I walk down the stairs and pull out my swords.

I run over to the gates and climb the ladder the arrows stop I look down and see no other then Zane. I shake my head.
"What do you want Zane? I said you weren't aloud back here." I call down. He laughs.
"Come on my dear brother. Let me in. I need help." He takes his arm of his wound. Dante and Brendon looked as surprised as I was.
"What happened to you?" Dante asks. He laughs.
"I was hurt ok? Let me in im injured badly." he says. I look at Dante.
"Excuse use a moment." I say. I pull Dante over. "What do you want to do?" I ask Dante.
"I think we should... Take him in but have someone around watch on him. Maybe we can get Zoey to put a barrier around that he can't break." He says. I nod.
"But where will we put him?" I ask. He thinks.
"How about in the guard station?" I nod. All the sudden Brendon is laughing like crazy.
"What is it Brendon?" I ask. He falls on the ground laughing.
"Down... Aahah! There!" he starts laughing like crazy. I look down there and see Zane knocked out by the stranger.
"What did you do?" Dante calls down. He looks up at us.
"I did what was right. Now get your butts down here and take him some where. I'll stay here and be on watch with Brendon." He says.
"It's right to knock him out?" Dante asks.
"He was threatening to kill the childern." Me and Dante nod at each other and look at the laughing Brendon.
"Ok." Dante says. He flicks the switch to open the gate. I climb down there and grab Zane.
"Thanks alot... What's your name?" he looks at me.
"Call me Aaron." he says. He walks inside and climbs up by Brendon. Me and Dante take Zane to the guard station.