Pikaro

Aphmau's POV

After about a while of not only Katelyn laughing and of us traveling we arrived at Pikaro.
"Lucinda!" someone shouts. I look over and see Lord Luke limping over to Lucinda. I look at the village i see people they looked hungry there were kids eating grass. I grab a bag of food and wave over a group of kids. They walk up to me.
"Are you guys hungry?" I ask. They all nod I open the bag and pull out a bit of bread.
"Food!" one of them shouts. I smile. I had them all some bread they devour it.
"Excuse me lady but what's your name? You seem really nice." one of the boys ask. I grab the bag and stand up.
"My name is Aphmau." I say. They all make sly faces.
"Aphmoo?" someone asks.
"Aphmeow?" some else asks. I laugh.
"You will get it soon enough." I say. They nod and run off. I walk back to the group and put the food back.
"What even happened here?" Laurence asks.
"Okasis they took all are food. Why your asking? Well someone here did a bad dead toward the guards and... They thought as a punishment they would take all are food and healing supplies. We have many people here injured." Luke says. Laurence looks at the people he looked hurt so did Garroth and Dante.
"Luke? Can I hold a meeting somewhere where all the people cam meet so we can give out the food?" I ask. He nods. He takes use in front of the hotel and calls for everyone. Laurence, Garroth, and Aaron bring over the food bags and put them behind me. People gather around.
"W-what do I say... Just here's your food go ahead?" I ask Garroth he shakes his head.
"Tell them what they need to know. The kids are probably scared you need to let them know their all safe." he says. I nod and step on the little platform. I take a deep breathe.
"I am Lord Aphmau... I came here today not to only bring you all food.. I got two amazing healers to help with all your inures. Me and Lucinda here and the others. You all are safe we will make sure Okasis can't hurt you all no more. Not by taking your food, or taking your medical supplies." someone interrupts "Why are you helping us?" someone asks. I look over and see someone holding a baby that was inured. I stare at the baby and feel tears come in my eyes.
"I will find some way... I promise.." I say. I feel a hand on my shoulder I look back and see Laurence.
"Help her... They all need help.." he whispers. I nod. I motion the lady over she walks over. "Here let me help her.." I say. She hands me the baby. I close my eyes and focus on healing. A little glows from my hand. When I open my eyes again the baby looked better not as sick.
"Thank you..." the lady says. I nod and smile. I go back to what I was saying.
"Im sorry Zane and his guards treated you like this... No one deserves that.. Now I know you all are probably hungry yes we will give out food. Anyone who is inured will be helped come see me." I say. I motion toward Garroth, Laurence, Date and Katelyn to pass out food. They do it. Lucinda and Aaron come and stand by me.
"You guys sure you want to do this?" I ask. Lucinda nods.
"Aaron?" I ask. He looks at me. He nods.
"I have the power to heal I don't want to get into it just... Lets help them." Aaron says. I nod. Some people walk up to us. We start helping.

~4 hours later~

I sat on a bed next to Katelyn in are hotel room. Lucinda was with her dad.
"How do we help them more?" I ask. Katelyn looks at me.
"We should help worth the farms and help planting it look pretty.... Brown outside..." she says. I nod.
"About this morning where I said I would tell you later.." Katelyn says. I nod. "So how it happened. Was really I woke up at the wrong time I heard Garroth say that he has taken another interest in someone... He's basically moving on... His interest was... M-me... I sat there and listened to what else they had to say. Then Aaron got up and said he also loved me... The last person I loved was.... Jeffery... But he's gone..." she trails off. I see tears in her eyes. "How do you handle it?" she asks. I think.
"Well... Mostly I just respect it im not looking fed anyone rate now when I have all these lord duty's.." she cuts in.
"Aphmau you can still love someone even if your a lord..." she says. I nod.
"I know but I have a family too..." she cuts in again.
"They could help you..." she says. I cut in.
"All I do is go along wish what they say and do I love those two even tho they can get out of hand... I still love Laurence and Garroth even tho they both love me..." I say. She nods.
"Well thank you Aphmau but... I think we should get some sleep." I say.. She nods. I lay down so does she. I close my eyes and sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------
Wow.... This has to be the longest chapter I have written........ When I was writing this chapter I was at 394 reads.... SO CLOSE TO 400! (btw remember im writing this before I hit 400) I wonder if by the time I upload this chapter im at 500... HAPPY 500 READS! If I even upload it by then... ~Liyah~
---------------------------------------------------------