Trapped

Laurence's POV

"Aphmau!" I scream. I run toward the portal but it breaks.
"No No no!" I yell. Lowell comes running.
"Laurence why are you at the portal?" I start shaking. I look at him he grins.
"A-Aphmau she's trapped.. I NEED TO GET HER OUT!" I yell. I start kicking and throwing stuff Lowell grabs me.
"It won't be open for another month." He says. I shake my head. I shake out of his grip.
"There has to be another way.... Unless... I need to head back to Phoenix Drop!" I he nods. I walk past him grab are stuff out of are cottage and run to my horse hop on and ride off.

Aphmau's POV

I sat there in the castle in a cell. Im trapped here.. No way out. I think. Everything in the cell was red I layed there on the bed. Sasha sat outside of the cell.
"Why me Sasha? We were friends then you left..." I say. She sighs she stared off down the stairs I heard people cheering.
"We were 'friends' but I have a job here and you? Haha! You have Irenes power Zenix and Gene will receive your power then we can leave here and take over the world." she said. I laugh.
"What makes you think i'll give up my power?" I say. She turn and looks at me her eyes serious.
"Because of you don't i'll go up there and KILL EVERYONE you know and love." she said pointing. I stop laughing and stare. Gene walks up the steps.
"Come on! We have work to do." he says. Sasha stands up walks in and ties my hands behind my back. We walk down the stairs.
Sasha throws me on the table i stand up. She takes a chain and ties my hands to the table so I could stand but not run.
"Ok... Let's start." Gene says. They bring out a dead body. It was Laurence I stare.
"Now heal this figure." Gene says. He sits down. I stare at it.
"I said do it!" Gene shouts I look at him.
"I can't do it. My hands are tied behind me." I say. Gene laughs. I move my hands so he could see. He looks at Sasha she comes over and unties me. I rub my wrists.
"Don't try anything." Zenix says. I look at the dead Laurence I get on knees and put my hands on his heart. I close my eyes and focus. The light glows from my hand then dies down I look down at Laurence alive. I look at him. He smiles at me. I try to grab his hand but he disappears.
"Ok... Good... Next!" Zenix says. The lights go off. They flash a picture of my village on the wall. It was one with the kids running around happy. They flash it then change it.
"This isn't your home this is the place you can't trust anyone." Gene says. I shake my head. The pictures seap into my brain. He nods. They show another one of Laurence. He was his normal self then he was killing everyone.
"Laurence the killer the one who slaughters the innocent." Zenix says. I shake my head. They change the picture again it seaps deeper into my brain. My head starts hurting I look away.
"Ok... Leave.." Zenix says. Every claps. I grin at them all and stare at the picture of Laurence I began to cry. The lights blare on. Sasha walks up to me. I get up quickly and punch her down she falls Gene gets up and walks toward me. He try's to grab me I push him away. I get a sword my Irene sword I run at him. I try and stab him he dodges it. He runs at me trying to punch me I try again and miss. Zenix grabs me I kick him down. I try and stab him as he lay'd there. He dodged it as I try again Gene tackles me. I drop my sword and hit the ground. Gene punches me I push him off. He falls I run at Zenix he grabs me sword and cuts me arm. It left a huge scar. I scream and fall. Sasha runs over and ties my hands behind my back.
"Go and lock her up!" Gene says. Zenix takes the sword and walks away. Sasha kicks me in the back i fall. Gene grabs me and throws me at the wall. He picks me up and stares at me.
"We will make you a shadow." he says. I shake my head. He drops me. Sasha grabs me and takes me away. As she pulls me away I see the weapons room. I got an idea. Sasha throws me in the cell and walks away. I had an idea on how to escape. Just have to plan it.

Laurence's POV

I arrive at the docks Garroth walks up to me. Before he could say anything I interrupt him.
"No! I need to find a way to open the Nether portal." he grins at me. I wave around signaling Aphmau was gone. His eyes widen.
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!?" He yells. I shake my head.
"That wasn't me Sasha wiped my memory so I would bring Aphmau to the Nether if I didn't she was going to kill everyone here. I couldn't control myself. Before they pushed me in the portal they gave me my memory back Aphmau was hurt. I couldn't do anything they threw me in the portal." I say he nods.
"There could be one way to get her out." he says. I grin. He points at Aphmau's house.
"Zoey!" I shout. We both run toward Aphmau's home.