Talk

Aphmau's POV

We all stood in the main area of the safehold. We all had stuff we wanted to put in are rooms or just belonging.
"Ok... Katelyn and Aaron you get the top floor. Vylad you get the middle there's an extra room Zoey made. Me and Laurence get the basement. Lets head on over." I say. We start heading over. We get to the house I stare. The house was no longer purple and white. It was now made of dark and light wood. Zoey meet us there.
"Well how do you like it?" Zoey asks. I nod.
"It looks amaxing." I say. Zoey smiles.
"Well go ahead there's furniture in each room. Have fun." Zoey says smiling and walks away. I look at the others. Laurence opens the front door and walks in. It looked beautiful. I go down into the basement it had a fire place and a couch. I stare holding my stuff. There were two rooms. I chose the one that was Zoey old room. I set down my clothes. There was a little dresser I put my clothes in it. The bed frame was there but no bed. I put down my bed and put on the sheets and sit on it. I heard footsteps up stairs. The others must have been settling in. I close my eyes.

+-3 hours later-+

I was waken up by Laurence.
"Are you ok?" he asks. I look around the sky slowly turn orange. "You were coughing alot in your sleep." he says. I nod. Im ok. Where's everyone? I ask myself. "Aaron I think is still getting settled in. But Katelyn she wanted to talk to you. She went to the statue." he says. I nod and get out of the bed.
"See yeah..." I say. I open the door and go upstairs. I walk out the door and head to the Irene statue.

Katelyn's POV

I sat at the Irene statue. Thinking processing everything. I couldn't go jumping into love. I need to be alone. That's what I had to tell Aphmau.
"Katelyn?" someone asks. I turn around Aphmau stood there. "You called." she says. I chuckle.
"I... I think I should be alone for awhile. You know?" I say. She nods. "I just need to get over Garroth. It only seemed like a week for me but 15 years for him? I thought he wouldn't move on. It makes me miss Jeffery." I say. She walks over and sits next to me.
"What happened between you guys anyway? You and Jeffrey." she says. I stop what I was about to say. I didn't want to say it wouldn't help.
"I would rather not say..." I say. She nods.
"Understandable. Well i understand why you would want to be alone. If you ever want to talk about it. Come find me." she says. I nod. "Did you try talking it out with him?" she asks. I shake my head.
"I would try but it would result in more yelling between us. I wish I had someone to love as much as you and Laurence love each other." I say looking at her. She starts to blush.
"Honestly.... I don't know what you would call me and Laurence. I've never really thought about it." she says. I stare.
"Maybe you should talk about it with him." I say. She shrugs.
"He still sees himself as my guard. That's at least what it seems like. I know he loves me and all but.. I feel the same at times but at the same time I don't..." she says. I nod.
"I think. I should be alone and process everything. Until I understand why Garroth moved on. Talk about it with him," she nods. "I... I will stay in my room for a while, but I will come out. Just not for a while just until I process everything." I say. She chuckles.
"At least come eat. When you wanna talk. Come find me." she says. I nod she gets up and walks away. I sat there watching and cracked a smile to myself.

---------------------------------------------------------
Ok... I got to say this... *slams hands on table Laurence and Aphmau were fighting about* 3K READS!! I NEVER THOUGH I WOULD GET THIS FAR!! *Laurence and Aphmau stare at me* hey don't judge me. SERIOUSLY THANK YOU ALL! I HOPE YOU LOVE THE BOOK! I ENJOY MAKING IT!
---------------------------------------------------------