Confession of Three Guards

Garroth's POV

We had gotten camp made. It was now midnight at least. It was my turn to watch. I sat there outside the tent my sword in hand looking at the stars. I hear footsteps turn around and bat the person to the ground. I had my sword and Laurence's throat.
"L-Laurence?" I stutter he stares me fearful.
"W-what are you doing... Get this off please!" he says. I take it off his throat. He turns on his side and breathes. I help him up.
"Im sorry.. You scared me." I say. He nods and sits down. I sit by him.
"Look Garroth I know your still... Well annoyed at me... But I can't hide my feelings for her and you can't either--" I interrupt him.
"I saw you guys dancing together... You looked like you had fun..." I say. He stares at me. "Look if you love her go ahead... I... I kind of took a little interest in... Someone else... I still love Aphmau but... She..." I blush. He nudged me.
"Who is it?" he asks. I blush. I look at the ground.
"K-Katelyn..." I say. His eyes widen.
"Well why don't you tell her already?" he asks. I look back at the stars.
"I will... Just I can't now when I have Aphmau, Katelyn, Levin, Malachi. Everyone back in the village. To protect." I say. He nods.
"Well that's the job of a guard. But you can love even if you have someone or someplace to protect." he says. I nod.
"Yeah... Who has next watch?" I ask.
"Aaron I believe..." he says. I nod.
"Im already up I heard everything.." Someone says. I look back and see Aaron. Laurence stands up.
"To be truthfull because she was mentioned in the conversation... I also like Katelyn." Aaron says. I stare so does Laurence. "Go sleep you too I got this." Aaron says. I look at Laurence we both walk inside and get in are sleeping bags.