Nightmares

Aphmau's POV

"No no thats not true.." I said to Gene he shakes his head.
"Aphmau stop falling for there petty tricks... Forget them before they kill you..." Zenix says. I shake my head. Sasha throws a knife at me it lands in my leg. I try to fight back screaming so I bit my lip. I fall and grab my leg.
"Forget them..." Sasha said. I shake my head.
"Kill her..." Gene says. Shadow knights start walking toward me I crawl away. They kill me. I was gone.

I wake up screaming. Laurence runs over to me and holds me down. I stare at him breathing quickly he stares at me.
"Your ok... Your ok..." he says. I start to shake and nod slowly. He looks back his chair layed on the ground. I breathe quick. He holds my hand.
"You safe... No one will hurt you.." He says. I nod and shake more. He crawls next to me and hugs me. I lay my head on his chest shaking. He pets my head whispering its ok in my ear. I close my eyes and sleep.

+-That Morning-+

I woke up screaming yet again. Laurence held me close. I stop screaming when I realise I was in my room Laurence holding me. I stare at the wall and think. He sits me up I sit up and look at him he looks at me.
"Nightmare?" he asks. I nod. He holds my hand.
"Your safe... I'll stay with you until your fine sleeping in your own." he says. I nod and stare down he makes me look at him. I stare at him then he kisses me. I kiss him back. I hold his hand. He moved his hands to my waist I shiver at his touch then pull away. He smiles at me.
"See your safe..." he says. I nod. He gets out of the bed. I crawl out. "You hungry?" he asks. I shake my head.
"I've lost my apatite." I say he nods. He takes my hand and leads me out of the house. He takes me to the tree house it was fixed. I smile and climb up. I almost fall off he catches me. I stand up and continue up. We reach the gate.
"We fixed up this part but there's more." he says. He leads up to the top of the tree. I climb out of the trap door we were at the tree top. I could see everything in Phoenix Drop. I start to walk forward he grabs my hand.
"There's a ledge." he says. I nod and look over the village. I turn around I could see Bright Port. But not the wolf tribe.
"Why don't you make this a guard tower? You can see everything. From Bright Port to a bit of old Meteli." I say turning back towards him. He smiles at me.
"We would but we can't the tree isn't that stable over here." he says. I nod. It makes since. I turn back around and admire the view.
"Don't move." someone say. It wasn't me or Laurence. "If you move i'll kill you." the voice says. The voice slowly starts to make since in my head.
"Now Lord Aphmau. Turn around." I slowly turn around. Brain stood there a sword to Laurence's back.
"What do you want?" I ask. He chuckles.
"You come with me to Zane. All I want." I shake my head. He smiles.
"Last chance." Brain says. I shake my head. Laurence quickly turns around and try to push Brain away before he could Brain threw the sword it hit my stomach. Then he shouts Laurence with his bow who falls. I fall on my side.
"No one to protect your village now.." Brain says. Things get blurry them I black out and stop breathing.