Escape the Danger

Laurence's POV

"Aphmau!" I scream. People ran at her I change into my shadow night form and run at them. I kill them all.
"Aaron! James!" I yell. They both run over and grab Aphmau. I look up a huge bomb was about to drop.
"Run!!" I shout. I run to everyone else and grab the baby. Every hops their horse. "Big bomb! Run!'' I make my horse run as fast as I can. There's a loud screech. It stops then there's a boom. My horse falls over. I hit the ground. I look back at Scaleswind. A ball of fire going up and surrounding it. I lay holding the crying and shaking baby close. The huge fire ball dies down leaving Scaleswind in the dust covered in fire. Everyone's horses' had fallen.
"Everyone ok?" Vylad asks. I nod so does Katelyn and Aaron. James was checking Aphmau.
"Katelyn? This baby... Its family is.." I whisper i had no words. Katelyn looks back at the village tears come in her eyes.
"Poor baby..." she says. I look down the baby shaking and holding onto me.
"Its ok..." I whisper and hold it close.
''Aaron check the horses. Make sure their ok." I say he nods and gets up. I get up and walk to Katelyn. She looks at the baby.
"Take her... She seems to be clung to me but... I think she needs a mother to watch her grow up.." I say. She smiles and takes the baby. I walk over to James who was helping Aphmau. I kneel down next to her.
"She's fine either traumatized or injured badly. She's most likely injured badly considering how close the bomb was." James says.
"Guys! We got some company!" Aaron says; his sword in hand. I get up and see 3 werewolfs coming close to us.
"I can fight. Im also a guard." James says. He puts Aphmau on his horse and grabs a sword.
"Guys get on your horse slowly. We can't risk the baby or Aphmau getting hurt." Katelyn whispers. I nod. I slowly walk over to my horse and help him up. James gets on his ,and makes his horse trot over with Aphmau. He hands her to me I set her in my lap so her head lay's on my shoulder. I look at the others.
"On 3 we split up and run to old Meteli. Everyone know where that is?" Aaron asks. I look at James he nods.
"James stay with me Vylad stay with Katelyn and Aaron?" Aaron shakes his head.
"I'll meet you guys there.'' he says. I nod.
"On 3..." I say getting reading to run. "1..." James was ready to follow me. "2..." I give Aphmau's forehead a kiss. "3!" I shout. The werewolfs run at us but I run rate past them. I round the huge mountain. A werewolf jumps off the hill. I make my horse dash for it. I turn behind me James still following. I run into the woods James sticking close. I hold onto Aphmau as tight as I can.
"James!" I shout. He calls back what. "We need to jump off are horses and hide! The werewolfs will follow them! Then we can head to Meteli!" I shout.
"Ok! We jump... Now!" he shouts. I jump off my horse; holding Aphmau close. We land in a bush so did James. I go silent the werewolfs coming running past us as are horses run.
"The horses know there way back right?" James asks. I get out of the bush holding Aphmau.
"Yeah im sure they will be just fine. Come on Meteli shouldn't be far." I say. I start walking the way to Old Meteli James following.

-+1 Hour later+-

We've been walking for awhile. That when I hear the baby girl crying.
"Katelyn?" I call. I push threw the bushes and hear a groan and a cry. I find the baby laying on the ground.
"Katelyn!'' I call. I walk around and find a blood trail. The groans get louder. I push threw a bush the blood trail ended Katelyn lay there her leg hurt and arm. "James!!" I shout. He comes running threw the trees. "Ill try and wake up Aphmau. Do you still have your medical bag?" he nods. "Ok help Katelyn and set down the baby i'll wake up Aphmau." I say. He gets straight to work. I set Aphmau down and start trying to wake her up. I shake her a little more she wakes up slowly.
"How long tell Meteli?" James asks. I stare at Aphmau she fully wakes up.
"What happened?" I shake my head.
"No time to explain. I need you to carry this baby so I can lead the way." she nods and grabs the baby. James picks up Katelyn. We continue walking.

+-Meteli-+

We all meet in the center of Meteli Katelyn was beaten up pretty good. We sat on the sets by the well. I heard a footsteps I get up and look around. I saw a horse limping out of the trees. I run over it was my horse his leg was bitten up. I give him a hug. James walks over.
"Where's mine?" he asks looking in the trees. I look at my horse he looked sad.
"I think he's gone..." I say. James looks hurt. "Did you..."
"I've had her since she was young...." James says looking down. I stare so do the others. I take my horses reins and give him to James. "W-what?" James stutters. I smile.
"You can take care of him..." I say. He smiles and hugs me. I hug him and push away. "Well lets head home.." I say. Me and James walk back to the others. Aaron carrying Katelyn. Aphmau carrying the baby. Vylad sat with his head down. "Vylad?" I ask he slumps over.
"We shouldn't have split up maybe she would still be ok. I should have stuck with Katelyn." he says. I grin. "Its not your fault. Come lets go home." I say. I walk over to Aaron and help him with Katelyn. We continue walking.

---------------------------------------------------------
OMG OVER 2K READS!! I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD GET THIS FAR! You all are amazing and like my friends! How was this chapter was it good? Yes? No? No? Oh ok....
---------------------------------------------------------