Attack

Aphmau's POV

I sat at the table were Laurence lay passed out. James kept coming in to check on him every once and awhile. But I mostly sat in silence. I lay my head on the table and pass out.

+-3 Hours later-+

I wake to someone shaking me. I look up it was Katelyn.
"Hey..." I say quietly. I sit up and face her.
"How's Laurence?" she asks. I look at him passed out.
"Fine just he hasn't woken up yet." I say looking back at her. She nods.
"You should come back and get some food. We can talk about what to do." she says. I nod and look back at  Laurence. I give his cheek a kiss then get up and follow her. I stop and look back to were the explosion was. I remember running up him. They said he was dead but now alive. People were fixing it.
"Aphmau?" Katelyn asks. I snap out of my day dreaming and go back to following her.
We walk into a bar people sat. I follow her up the steps everyone sat there. I sit next to Katelyn. Aaron and Vylad sat in front of us.
"So how is he?" Vylad asks. Katelyn looks at me.
"He's fine just hasn't waken up." I say. Vylad nods. I look out the window at the destruction. They said that damn girl got away.
"Aphmau you ok?" Aaron asks. I nod. Then I walk down the steps and out the door.
"Im gonna go check on him!" I call up. I open the door and walk out. I stop walking. Nicole had been fine just injured. Out of the corner of my eye I see the same girl who attacked Nicole talking to one of Nicoles guards. I quickly hide and listen closely to what they were saying.
"Are you sure its enough to wipe out EVERYONE here?" the guy asks. It sounded like the guy I met when I went to talk to Nicole.
  "It's big enough. We do it tonight before anyone notices. See anything strange kill them we can't let this plan fail." The girl says. I hear their footsteps come toward me I quickly hide behind a trash can. I get up and run back to the hotel.
  "Im sorry I don't have time to explain. You NEED to leave Scaleswind." I say the man nods and walks out. I run upstairs. "Hey!'' I call up. People open their doors and look at me I wave them down here. They all gather in a circle around me someone had a baby. "You need to leave Scaleswind. Im sorry I don't have time to explain. Leave now or you mite die." I say they all nod. Katelyn stares at me.
   "Aphmau?" Aaron asks.
  "Bombs this guard and the girl who hurt Laurence are going to bomb her tonight. We need to evacuate tonight. Go tell everyone before the people get back they left." I say they all nod and run away. I check on Laurence at times but work on getting everyone out.

+-That Night-+

Everyone had left except us and some other people still leaving. Katelyn, Aaron, Vylad and James stood in front of me. We all had are weapons. Everything silent a screech starts. Then the first bomb goes off. Someone screams fire blazes. Katelyn ran over to see what or who started it. More bombs came all around us fire blazed. I stood there people ran. Aaron grabbed my arm as a bomb falls we both fly back. I look at the doctors hunt Laurence was in there getting ready.
   "Laurence!" I shout. I get up and run Aaron trys to grab me, but fails I ran. I get in there Laurence laid on the  ground. I help him up he starts to walk as I help him out. Vylad ran over and helped me with Laurence. Katelyn and Aaron were fighting people. I run as a bomb crashes down in front of me. I fly back. Someone runs at me and trys to stab my. I roll to my side to dodge it. They try again I grab there leg on make them fall. I run and grab my sword. I try to slash them but they block with their sword. I was right it was that guard Adam. He pushes me away I stumble back and try again. He shouts an arrow I dodge it.
   "Adam!" I shout he doesn't listen. He keeps firing arrows. I run at him and knock him down. Someone grabs my from behind and throws me at the ground. I look around Katelyn and Aaron gone so was Vylad. The girl trys to stab me I get up and run at her. I stab her in the leg she collapses screaming. I pull my sword out and turn around to stab the guy he dodges it. He throws me and the water  fountain. I stop moving in pure pain he walks up to me and has his sword ready to stab me. More bombs dropped. He goes into to stab me. As Laurence comes and stabs him in the neck the guy shouts and stumbles back the guy runs at Laurence. Laurence collapses I get up and run at the guy he trys to stab Laurence. I push him off into a bomb; the bomb goes off. I get up and run over to Laurence. I help him up and bring him to the gate. I limped the guy got me in the leg with his arrow. I drop Laurence at the gate. Katelyn grabs him.
   "We need to leave!" she shouts. I turn and hear a baby crying. A baby lay there and a guy about to stab the baby girl. I summon my Irene sword run over and stabbed the guy. His sword hits me in the side. I ignore the pain and pick up the baby.
   "Aphmau watch out!" Laurence shouted. I throw the baby to him he catches it; as a bomb drops behind me. Things go black all I could hear was ring. The bomb threw me into a wall. I couldn't move. That time things go black. I stop breathing everything..
       STOPS

---------------------------------------------------------
Hi. I've made like 60 chapters for this book I think I mite make a second book. But the story still continues. Idk should I? If you don't want just say because i'll be posting a vote soon.
---------------------------------------------------------