Escape

Aphmau's POV

+-1 week later after torturing-+

The past few days have been filed with torture and pain. Today they said was the day they try and change me into a knight and take my power. I had my plan ready I knew how to summon the portal or find it. It was night Sasha sat there passed out. I sneak out of bed and stick my hand threw the space and grab the keys from Sasha pocket. I grab the gag they used on me to knock me out once because I tried killing Sasha was sort of successful.
I grab the gag I unlock the door. I quick grab Sasha I stuff the gag in her mouth I hold her hands still. He kicked at me and squirmed. She stopped moving. I take her and put her under the covers of my bed. I put my clothes on her and grab her's I threw them on. I put the hood over her head and put the hood over mine. I keep my head down shut the door and sneak down the stairs. I get to the steps and peer around the corner a knight sat there drinking a beer. I quickly run toward the weapon room. I get there I grab a bow and my Irene sword. I hid the sword under my coat. A knight starts walking in a run and stand agents the wall. The knight walks in i sneak past and run toward the big room the knight looks at me and walks up to me.
"Sasha aren't you supposed-" before it could continue i stab it. The knight try's to scream I quickly cover it mouth it falls. I pull the sword out and drag the body away. I walk out the castle door and run to where the portal was it was broke. I stool a piece of obsidian. I put it in the portal does nothing. I hear a ghast. I see a ghast flying around.
"Hey!" I scream. I turns toward me. It fires a fire ball. I run it hits the portal. The portal lights.
"Yes!" I yell. I see Gene running toward me. Some knights grab me I push them away and stab them. Gene grabs my neck and throws me at the ground. Before he could stab me I rolled away. I run to the portal as Zenix tackles me. I push him off he falls down into the lava. Sasha grabs me I push her away and throw her into some fire she screams. I get up and limp toward the portal. Gene stabs me in the side I scream and pull the sword out I scream. I shoot a arrow at Gene more knights come. Before they grabbed me I jump threw the portal.
+-The Real World-+
I quickly break the portal. I back away. I get up. I look around the side no one was there i saw my horse. I run to it hop on and ride toward Bright Port. I get there I drop the horses. I run to the stairs and stumble down. My side was bleeding. I get up and see a little boat. I run over and hop in it. I start toward home.
I get there Laurence sat at the docks. I sail straight into the shore. I get off the boat and limp towards him. He gets and runs toward me. I fall and pass out.