The Nether

Aphmau's POV

I wake up too knocking on my door I open it. Laurence stood there a smile on his face.
"Come on... We have that surprise today." he says. I nod and shut the door I throw on clothes then open the door. I walk over to the door then Laurence pins me to the wall and kisses my neck. I push him away. He drops me smiling. What was that? I ask myself.
"Come on.." he says. He takes me outside the cottage then covers my eyes he leads me somewhere. He takes his hands off i stood there by the Nether portal. I walk over and touch it. It was cold.
"Why here?" I ask. He smiles and grabs my hand and pulls me toward him. He kisses my neck I try and push him away he didn't budge. Eventually he pushes me away I stumble back. My neck was bleeding a little.
"What was that!?" I shout he smiles. He walks toward me.
"Goodbye M'lord." he says. I grin at him. He kisses me then pushes me threw the portal.
+-The Nether-+
I lay there fire surrounded me. Laurence jumps threw in his shadow night form he breaks the portal. He grabs me and picks me up and ties my hands behind my back. Before I could say something he puts a cloth in my mouth. I kept kicking and shaking but he stopped me.
A while later we arrive at a castle. We walk into a huge room with a huge table Laurence puts me on the table and unties me he takes the cloth out of my mouth. I look toward the front of the table Gene and Zenix sat there along with Sasha.
"Good job Laurence." Gene says. They all clap Laurence pushes me down.
"Look its the one with the power. We can kill her now." Zenix says. Gene snaps a shadow night walks over to them. A portal appears. I look around and see a way out. I kick Laurence in the shin he drops his sword. I try to knock him down he punches at me I dodge it and run to the sword. I grab the sword Laurence knocks it away and throws me at the table. He grabs his sword and holds it to my throat. I search threw his eyes. Laurence was gone. Gene and Zenix stand surprised.
"She's a threat." Zenix says. Gene nods. Gene snaps Laurence takes the sword away. I stand up Laurence knocks me down and kicks me in the side. I slide to the front of the table. Zenix jumps on walks up to me and grabs my shirt and lifts me in the air.
"I should have killed you when I had the chance." he says. He drops me I hit the table shadow knights laugh. Laurence grabs my hair and throws me at the wall. He walks over grabs my neck and pins me to the wall.
"Enough! Laurence we no longer need you." Gene says. He snaps again Laurence drops me. He walks toward Gene. I scramble toward the portal a shadow knight grabs me and throws me at the table. I squel as my head hits it.
"Sasha give him his memory back. We don't need him." Zenix says. Sasha groans.
"But I like him like this." she whined. Zenix glares at her she gets up throws Laurence at the table then takes a amulet and puts it in his face. I curl up in a ball as pain shoots threw my side. I sit up a fork in my side. Laurence turns normal and collapses on the table. He turns toward me I cry. He sees the fork in my side. He crawls toward me I become scared. He grabs the fork and pulls it out I scream. He cups my mouth. Gene snaps. Shadow nights walk toward us. Laurence puts a hand on my face i hold it and cry. They grab him and pulls him away he kicks and yells. I get and run and them. The knights hold me back.
"Laurence!!" I scream. They all surround him at the portal. They hold me back Gene snaps Sasha grabs me and starts pulling me away.
"Laurence!" I scream. As they push him in he mouths. I'll be back. He mouths they push him in.
"No!" I scream. I shake out of their grip and run toward the portal it was still lit. Zenix grabs me and throws me back at the wall. Gene breaks the portal. Zenix leaves me and walks away. I lay there in pain. Gene snaps Sasha walks over and grabs me.
"Take her to the cells." Gene says. Sasha nods and takes me away.