Just A Dream

Laurence's POV

I wake up with a huge jump. Not only to the nightmare I had of me and Aphmau dieing but also to Aphmau screaming. She was screaming curdled up in the corner of her bed. I walk over and take her hand. She starts breathing quick she looks at me.
"Y-you w-we were d-dead.." she stutters. I nod.
"I know I had the same dream.. Calm down your safe.." I say. She nods. She starts shaking. I hug her she hugs back and starts to cry.
"Come on you want to get some food?" I ask. She nods. I walk toward her room door she slowly gets out of bed and joins me. We walk down to the kitchen Malachi was sitting at the table eating.
"Are you ok mom? I heard you screaming." Malachi says. I look at Aphmau.
"Im ok just had a nightmare." she says. Malachi nods gets out of his seat and walks into the basement. I motion Aphmau to sit she sits. I fix her some cereal and hand it to her. I sit at the other end of the table.
"How many shadow knights were in the nether?" I ask. She stops eating and looks up at me.
"Alot enough to kill all are guards." she says. I stare.
"How could you think like that?" I ask surprised. She sighs.
"Im sorry... You don't knows what i've been threw." she says. I nod its ok. She gets out of the chair and walks to the door. She waves me over to follow her.
"Come on.. Lets go check the walls.." she says. I get up from the table and nod.
We walk past the guard tower. I glance toward the plaza I saw Yip running in circle. I grab Aphmau's arm. She stops. I start walking to the plaza. I get there Yip running in circles Logan sat there his face in his hands. I walk over to him Aphmau's grabs Yip.
"What's wrong with him?" I ask Logan. He groans.
"That pup said he thinks he 'getting his human form'" he says. I laugh. Aphmau's picks up Yip and walks over.
"Something is wrong! I don't feel good!" Yip yelped. Logan groans.
"Kid its fine your not going to turn human your too young your just growing." Logan says. Yip starts whimpering. Aphmau pets him.
"It's ok..." Aphmau's says. I look back Kiki walks toward us.
"What's wrong with Yip?" Kiki asks. I look at Logan.
"The kid is growing he's not taking it easy." Logan says. Kiki nods and takes Yip.
"I'll take him.." Kiki says. Logan nods I nod. Kiki takes Yip away petting him. I look at Aphmau she nods.
"See yeah Logan." I say. He nods me and Aphmau head to the gates.

Aphmau's POV

"What do you think wrongs with Yip?" I ask Laurence. He shrugs.
"Just trust what Logan said. He's a werewolf and all so I would trust him." He says. I nod. Something flashes in my mind. I stop. It slowly takes over my mind. Things go black.

I open my eyes. I sat next to Gene, Zenix and Sasha. I was standing on the table.
"Lets start." Gene says. He stands up he stares into my eyes. I couldn't look away it was pulling me closer until I couldn't feel anything. I fall on my knees I felt drained. Gene laughed he glowed red.
"We can leave." Gene says. I look up he made a portal appear they all walk threw. I sat there drained. Everyone was going to die.... because of me.

I appear again Laurence stared at me.
"Where did you go?" he asks. I look at him. What that was felt real. Laurence waved his hand in front of my face. I snap out of my thought and look at him.
"Aphmau?" he asks. I nod then I think. Are my power still here?
"Laurence this is a strange question but... Can you hurt yourself?" he grins at me.
"What?" he asks. I nod.
"I know it sounds strange but... I need you to do it. For me." I say. He nods. He grabs something sharp and cuts his arm. He screams a little. I put my hands on his arm he flinches. I consintrat a light glows from my hand. I fall back Laurence's arm healed. I sit there dizzy.
"Were safe..." I mutter. He takes my hand and helps me up. He stares at me. I grin.
"I know you can heal... Why did I have to do that?" he asks.
"Its not that... I had a different reason.. Witch I can't explain it had to do with my disappearing.." I say. He nods we continue toward the wall. We get there Laurence climbs the ladder I follow. We get to the top Aaron sat there in a chair staring off.
"Aaron how has everything been going UP here?" Laurence asks.
"Don't even start... But things are looking pretty good." Aaron said. I stood there they continued to talk but I block them out. I think about all those nightmares I had.. Or... Were those real could they happen... Could... I snap out of my thoughts. Laurence waves his hand in front of my face.
"You sure... Your OK?" He asked i shrug.
"I don't know i'll be here in reality then just go somewhere else..." I say before I could finish he stops me.
"Come with me." he says. I nod as Laurence climbs down the ladder I look back at Aaron. He shrugs.

Laurence takes me to the Irene statue. He motions me to stand on the step. I do. I look over I could see over the sea I could see old Meteli it was beautiful.
"You wanna go for a swim." he asks. I smile sure.
"Well this could be.. The high jump." he says.
"Let me do it." I say.
"Wait Aphmau!" be fore he could finish i had already jumped I was falling toward the water. As I hit a cold shiver went up my body. I swim to the surface. I get there and look up Laurence was looking over the edge.
"Come on!" I shout. He glares at me. My clothes were soaked but it was ok. He took off his armor leaving him in a black shirt and blue pants. He steps back. Then runs I swim out of the way. Instead of doing a flip he did a back flop. He hit the water with a smack. I swam over and pulled him up. I pull him to the surface.
"Wow my Irene! That hurt!" he shouted I laughed.
"You ok?" I ask. He nods. I laugh. He swims toward me trying to throw me over his shoulder I swim back then he goes under the water. I swim in circles then i stop.
"Laurence?" I ask. Then i get lifted in the air. Laurence was lifting me up I push off him. He falls forward and fall back. He goes under so do I. We continue to swim and play.

---------------------------------------------------------
Ok update chapters are or mite. Be more longer because I haven't really had time to write chapters before I publish and look them over I don't think I can do 2 chapters a day idk. Next chapter will be out soon.
---------------------------------------------------------