Wedding Preparations

Aphmau's POV

Laurence, Brendan, Kiki, Nicole, Donna, Kawaii~chan, Dale, Cory and Zoey. All stood in front of me it was two day later after Garroth proposed. We all decided we would plan them their wedding in secret.
"Ok guys! This is the first wedding we have had for a while. I hope you guys can make this wedding perfect for those two. Now! Who would like to build?" I ask. Brendan, Cory, and Kawaii~chan raise their hands. I nod.
"But first ma'lord where will we have this wedding?" Dale asked. I looked at Laurence he shrugged.
"It can't be at the docks. So.... Any ideas?" I ask. Kiki raises her hand.
"Maybe in the barn or in that giant field between your house and the tree house?" she asks. I nod so does everyone else.
"We will have it in that field you suggested. Kiki when the builders go out show them that space." I say. She nods.
"Who ever wants to build follow Kiki." Laurence says. "I'll escort you all there." Laurence says. They walk off. I was left with Dale, Myself, Donna, Nicole and Zoey.
"Would you all like to decorate with me?" I ask. They all nod.
"Well go find some supplies once most of it has been built we can start decorating!" I say. They all and walk off. I stood there smiling to myself looking off in the distance. I blocked out all noise and got lost in my thoughts of... What if they didn't like the wedding? Would I be a bad lord and friend? I ask myself. I get thrown out of my thoughts as someone picked my up and spun my around.
I squeal as we spun in more circles. I look down and see Laurence with a huge smile on his face. I smile then he puts down. I stumble from side to side. He caught me as I was about to fall.
"Woo there.." he says. Lifting me back up. I turn around to face him he had a big smile on his face.
"Why did you do that?" I ask. He smiles.
"Well... One because you looked down in the ditches of sadness. Two because I love you." he says. I smile and smirk at him. He smiles.
"I was just lost in my thoughts not down in the ditches." I say. He chuckles.
"So what are you doing?" I ask him. He smiles.
"Im going to help build. I don't think Brendan will do to well by himself." he says. I start laughing.
"You just insulted that poor kid." I say laughing. He starts laughing.
"Now you just insulted him!" he says. I continue laughing so hard my face turns red.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hi... Uh I don't think this was one of the best chapters I have written. If you hate it go ahead and hate and..... OVER 800 OMG!
---------------------------------------------------------