True

Aphmau's POV

"No that doesn't make any since. Scaleswind just got boomed! We were just there!" I shout. Dante stares at me confused.
"Nicole said. You guys died saving a baby girl and her. She said you didn't make it out in time when the huge bomb hit." Dante says. I shake my head.
"Where's everyone? Is Garroth ok?" Laurence asks. Dante looks down.
"Garroth is ok. But he's been down ever since hearing you Katelyn, Vylad and Aaron passed. He moved on." Dante says.
"Doesn't clarify WHERE they are.'' Laurence says. I stare over toward the guard station.
"Let's get the others first.'' I say they both nod we head to the gate.

We get to the gate. James was helping Katelyn well Vylad held the baby. Aaron sitting close to them. We walk up to them.
"Long time no see." Aaron says. Dante snickers.
"That must be the baby Nicole was talking about." Dante says. I nod. "Lets get you all to the safe hold. Who's this?" Dante asks pointing at James.
"Im James. Former guard and doctor at Scaleswind." James says. Dante nods.
"Come on." Dante says. James and Aaron help up Katelyn. I heal Katelyn she was no longer hurt. She looked normal. She opens her eyes and slowly walks. I smile Aaron and James set her down. She walks normal and follows us. Vyald hands me the baby. We follow Dante to this safe hold.

+-Safe Hold-+

We walk up to a huge wall. Dante opens the gate we walk into a small area. A well in the middle I stare. Someone runs up to us then stops. She stares surprise on her face.
"Aphmau? Laurence? Katelyn. Vylad Aaron?" the girl runs up to us and hugs me. "APHMAU WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" the girl asks. Dante snickers. I look at him.
"Zoey calm down.." he says. I look back at the girl.
"Z-zoey?" I stutter she nods.
"You look so!! Amazing!" I say she smiles big. Someone runs to us.
"What's with all the scr--" it was Garroth. I recognize the voice from any where. He stares Katelyn walks in front of me. I step back. "K-Katelyn?" he says stuttering. She runs over and hugs him. I smile.
"Where's Levin and Malachi? Kyle and Alexis? Nekoette?" I ask.
"I was just about to say... Malachi he's human he-" he gets interrupted. A boy with blonde hair wearing blue walks out of a house and stares at me. So does another boy green eyes his hair brown. I stare. They looked like.... Levin and Malachi. Laurence stares.
"L-Levin? M-Malachi?" I say speak less. Both there's eye widen with amazement. Then it clicks it was them. They start walking to us.
"Levin! Malachi!" I shout. I run up to them and hug them.
"M-mom?" Levin says. I hug them both tight.
"You guys look so big!" I say pulling away from the hug.
"Mom y-your a-alive?" Malachi asks. I nod. They both hug me I hug them and cry happy tears they do too.

Laurence's POV

I smile. Aphmau being reunited with her family. Made me smile. Aaron and Vylad stood there.
"Where can we stay?" Aaron asks. Dante points at the giant tree house I didn't even notice was there.
"Is Kiki here?" Vylad asks. Dante shakes his head.
"Yeah she's Garroth's wife but... There's a girl here her names. Jamie." Dante says. Vylad nods.
"Im going to head to the tree house." Aaron says. Vylad nods and follows him. I stand there with Dante.
"What even happened? Is Nekoette here?" I ask. Dante nods and smiles.
"Yes Nekoette and Kawaii~chan are here. Nekoette is actually a teen now." he says. I nod.
"Now come not only do I have explaining. You do too mister." Dante says. I laugh and follow him.

Katelyn's POV

"I can't believe your alive!" Garroth says. I hug him I missed him.
"I love you i've missed you." I say he pulls away.
"Katelyn.... Y-you can't love me." he says. I stare.
"Why? Garroth I love you." I say. He shakes his head.
"You were gone for 15 years. I moved on. With Kiki." he says. My heart stops.
"So you just. Forgot about me?" I say becoming mad.
"You were gone for 15 years! I thought you were dead! What do you expect me to do?!" he shouts. I become more mad.
"Not move on! Hope for better! Have your love last for me! I still have the ring!" I shout showing him it.
"I tried to not move on... Ok? I tried and failed." he says. I look down and start to cry.
"I honesty thought this was true love. If I passed I though you would keep the love for me, and not move on. I guess I was wrong. I thought you would be like Jeffery." I say. I turn around he grabs my shoulder I shake out of his grip and run away. Into the woods toward the gate. I needed to process stuff.

I found a tree in the middle of Kikis old barn. It didn't help but I needed silence. I listened to birds and the wind. I shut my eyes and process this all. To much so fast.
Soon later I hear footsteps. I open my eyes Aaron walking to the barn entrance witch was destroyed.
"You ok?" he asks. I shrug.
"To much to quick." I say quietly.
"You wanna-" I interrupt him.
"No... I don't..." I say. He grins. Then he laughs.
"Can I stay?" he asks. I shrug. He walks over and sits on the tree side. We don't speak just sit in utter silence.

+-That Night-+

I wake up Aaron shaking me.
"Hey wake up. Come on." he says. I nod and get up. We walk back to the village. We get to the gate and walk in. Dante closes it behind us. We head to the tree house. We both stop once we get to the ladder.
"Hey thanks for wakeing me up. Also for talking to me. Not sure if that's what you wanna call it but... Thanks." I say. He nods. I start up the ladder he follows. We get to the top Aphmau and Laurence lay on their beds asleep. I go to one side so does Aaron. I get in the bed and sleep thinking about Garroth.