Birthday

Aphmau's POV

I sat with Katelyn in her room.
"You ready to go?" I ask. She shrugs.
"I've never really had anyone to celebrate my birthday with..." she says looking down. I smile.
"Well this should be fun." I say. "I mean Kiki set this whole thing up so... I would expect good." I say. She nods. I get up and walk to the door she follows. We walk past the guard station toward the barn. As we turn the corner I see blue balloons floating before Katelyn could see i cover her eyes.
"Hey!" she shouts trying to pull my hands away.
"Stop you can't see!" I say laughing she stops.
"Fine..." she says. I lead her toward the barn I get there and take my hands off. Showing the balloons and presents.
"Wow..." she says. I smile she turns around and hugs me I hug her back.
"Thank you!" she says. I smile.
"You should go thank Kiki and Garroth they planned this." I say. She nods and walks off. I smiled as she walked up to them. I walk in. Levin, Malachi, Alexis and Kyle sat on the ground playing with there toys. Levin walks up to me so does Malachi and hug me.
"What have you guys been doing?" I ask them. Levin takes my hand and shows me the blocks.
"Blocks blocks!" he says happy. I smile.
"I gonna go you guys play." I say. Levin smiles and plays with the blocks so does Malachi. I climb up the ladder and sit on the fence. I look down at everyone talking but... Laurence wasn't there. Then someone grabs me I jump and grab the fence I turn around to see Laurence. I hit him in the stomach he laughs. I notice he wasn't wearing any armor for once just in his normal clothes.
"You scared me!" I say. He chuckles, smiles and sits next to me.
"Look about the whole Sasha thing..." he says I interrupt him.
"No I should be sorry I toke that the wrong way. I know you don't like Sasha but I toke that the wrong way and Im sorry." I say looking at him. He smiles.
"It's all right." he says smiling. I kiss him he kisses me. We stay there.
"Get down here you two love birds!" Katelyn shouts. I stop and look down everyone looked up at us. I blush smiling and get up and climb down the ladder Laurence following. Katelyn sat there with some presents she smiles then grins.
"I don't need these. I only need you guys my home the people I love and care for." she says smiling.
"I will keep the presents," she laughs. "But Im glad I have you guys here." she says. I smile.
"Well lets party!" she says. Everyone claps and music starts. I stood there watching everyone have fun. I smiled. Laurence came up behind me and gave me a drink. I take it we cheers then drink it. We stood there watching everyone dance.

+-3 hours later-+

It had started to rain Laurence took me to the Irene statue. We stood there smiling as the rain came down on us. I was soaking wet he was too. He takes my hand so I face him.
"Aphmau?" he says. I turn to him.
"Yeah?" I say. He smiles and gets on one knee holding up a ring.
"I've always loved you but.. Will you marry me?" he asks. My heart skips a beat. I stare. Half wanted to say yes half wanted to say no.
"I... I..." I stutter. I couldn't do it. I couldn't get married.
"I... I... I can't... Im sorry but I can't... I have to much going on.. I just can't I.. Im sorry..." I say tears come in my eyes. The rain pours down on me I cry and run away. I look back Laurence stood there staring. I just couldn't do it so I ran.

Laurence's POV

I sat there for a while after Aphmau ran my clothes were soaked. I felt my heart break but at the same time I understood why she ran.. To early damn it Laurence! I yell Im mind. I get up and walk back to the guard tower. I get there and climb the ladder and face them.
"How did it go?" Dante asks. I had earlier planned this whole thing. I wring the water out of my shirt then face them Garroth, Dante, and Vylad.
"S-she rejected it and... Ran... I was going to go talk to her.." I say stuttering. They all smile.
"Next time." Vylad says. I nod.
"Im gonna go and talk to her." I say. They all nod in unison.
"We will watch from here." Garroth says. I laugh.
"Good luck." Vylad says. I nod and smile.
"Have you guys seen Aaron?" I ask. Garroth shrugs.
"You know him probably somewhere." Dante says. I nod and climb down the ladder. I walk out. I get to the steps and look up they all stood there watching me. I smile as Garroth gave me a thumbs up. I get to Aphmau's door. The lights off in the house I stood there soaked and cold. She comes down the stairs in a dress and shorts and opens the door. I take her hand and pull her into the rain. She smiles as the rain falls on her.
"I understand why you ran. Im sorry I should have waited before I ask." I say. She nods.
"Well it's glad to know you want me that much. But I want to wait before I even make that choice." she says. I nod. I look at her. Her black hair soaked so were her clothes. She kisses me I kiss her back. She wraps her arms around my neck and leans in more. I smile and lift her up a little. She stops and hugs me. I hug her.
"I love you." I say. She nods.
"I do too. You wanna stay over tonight?" she asks. I nod no hesitation.
"Well come in when your ready." she says shutting the door and walking into the basement. My mouth drops I smiled big. I slowly turn towards the others standing in the guard tower.
"How'd it go?!" Dante calls. I start jumping in circles yelling yes.
"Im get to stay over!" I shout up to them they laugh.
"Be careful man don't go to crazy!" Vylad calls. I nod and walk in the house.
I get in the basement Aphmau sat in the bed. I smile and take off my pants and pull on new dry ones. I walk over to her and take off my soaking wet shirt. She smiles. She had a new short shirt on with shorts. I smile and climb on top of her. She smiles and blushes. I smile and kiss her she kisses me back. Her hands slid into my hair. I kiss her. She flips me over so Im on the bed and she sits on my waist. I rub her waist. She kisses me smiling. I kiss her back my hands traveling up her back. She pushes my hands away and takes off her shirt. Leaving her in her bra. I smile she blushes. She kisses me. Then I flip her so she lays on the bed I was on top of her looking her over. I rub her stomach she smiles wrapping her legs around my waist. I kiss her neck she smiles happy. I keep kissing her. Eventually letting myself do the work getting lost in are kisses.

---------------------------------------------------------
HEHEHEHHEHE THIS CHAPTER WAS SO FUN TO WRITE! God this was good right? If Aphmau is reading this well Hi and... I love your work! Is it weird that I called this chapter birthday. It was all happy then turned sad then what ever you wanna call the end. Larmau happened! Hheheheh!
---------------------------------------------------------

Empress_Aphmau

A Lost Love (a Larmau fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें