Part Of The Team.

Chapter 5 : Lillian's pov
"Yes I found out from an hour that I have a little sister surprise right?" Gerard said "big surprise" shakira said OMG OMG I CANT BELIVE SHAKIRA IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME "Lilian, this is shakira my girlfriend and Antonella Messi" he said and they hugged me and I hugged back "OMG YOUR GF IS SHAKIRA" I whispered yelling at his ear and he laughed "haha yes let me introduce you to the rest" he take my hand and lead me to a circle of boys "hey guys" he said and they say hey "Lilian this is Leo Messi, Neymar Jr, Daniel Alves, Luis Suarez and Marc Bartra" he said pointing at them and they smiled "guys this Lilian Pique My little sister" "you never told us you have a lil sis" Suarez said "and a beautiful Sister" Neymar said winking and I blush "back off Neymar, where is Davi?" He asked "there, near the cake" I walk behind Gerard "Papi" "Mili" Gerard hugged a little cute boy "this is my son" he said "awww you are such a cutie, I'm aunt Lilian" I said playing with his cheeks "aunt Lilly" he said clapping and we laugh, we walk to a three little boys playing "Happy Birthday Little Man" Gerard said kissing blonde boy "obrigado Uncle Geri" "happy birthday sweetie" I said playing with his hair "I'm Davi not sweetie" he said smiling "hahaha and I'm Lilian" "this Davi Neymar's son, Benjamin Suarez's son and Thiago Leo's son" Gerard said "aww they are all so adorable" "Neymar tell the maid to bring Davi's gift from the car" Gerard said to Neymar and walk away so it's just me and Neymar "you are living here?" He asked "no I used to live in Madrid but now I will live with Gerard" "Great you will be part of our team" he said smiling, his eyes look so beautiful while he is smiling "it's a big honor, btw this your girlfriend?" I asked pointing at a blonde girl "no this is Sofi, Suarez wife" that's when my phone ring It's Cris "excuse me" I said to Neymar and he nodded "hey Lia" "hey Cris" "I miss you can you come to my place?" "I'm sorry babe I'm at my friend's birthday, we can meet tomorrow at our fav cafe we should talk" "okay bye love you" "love you too" we hung up ugh how he gonna act when he know I'm Gerard's sister? And all the team here will hate me for sure when they know I'm Cristiano's girlfriend.