Poor Him

Chapter 55 : Lillian's pov
"Good Morning lucho" we all say in sync "Good morning my favorite team" he replayed smiling, today lucho said they we can come with our boyfriends "last night I saw the video you post its so funny" Shakira said "hahaha IKR we wanted you to be with us" Antonella said "it's okay next week she will" I said and they agreed after an hour of training it's time for break "MEU DEUS guys did you see what Cristiano said about us at his interview after he saw your video on Facebook?" Jordi asked "no what what?" Gerard asked excitedly and Jordi played the video (Interviewer: Ronlado yesterday your ex girlfriend Lillian pique posted a video with her new family having fun  and dancing you miss her?...Ronaldo: umm actually they are so stupid to think that having fun is more important than team work excuse me now) when it end we all burst out laughing "hahahah poor him" Lucho said laughing "Hahahahahah I heard that Irina Shake is his new girlfriend...Uh oh sorry Lilly" Leo said "why you are apologizing Leo it's okay I'm happy with my boy more than that bastard" I said hugging girl "THATS MY GIRL" Gerard yelled and we laugh "enough boys they are already having a bad time lets go back to training" lucho said about Madrid and we giggle.
Neymar's pov
"Tomorrow is your first day at collage" I said driving back home "yup I'm so nervous" "don't be sweetie you will do great and find new friends" "right" I hold her hand and kiss the back of it. I parked and we walk inside I take a quick shower and put my barca short I walk outside Lilly already laying at bed with her teddy bear I lay next to her checking my phone when she climbs on top of me and start to kiss my neck "Umm l...Lilly" I moan and she kiss me to shush me and then her hands traveled down to my abs "No no girl you need your legs tomorrow sleep now" I lay her back and she laugh out load "good night horise" "good night naughty kittey"