Belo

Chapter 37 : Lillian's pov
"Hey Lillian I got something for you" Lucho said guys were training "okay coming" I followed him to his office and he give barca t-shirt "I made this for you" he said smiling I look at the back and see number 13 with "Pique Jr" on it "aww thanks Lucho" I said hugging him and he hugged back "welcome sweetie" I wear it over my bra sports and we walk back to trainings "But why 13 Lucho?" I asked "1 is from 11 Neymar's number and 3 is Gerard number" he wink "even you Lucho" I said blushing and he laugh "Nice t-shirt Lilly" Leo said and I smiled "13?" Marc asked "yep 1 like 11 Ney's number and 3 is Geri's numbers" I said "nice idea Lucho" dani said and high five with Enrique and we laugh.
"What the fuck do you want? This is Barça trainings" I heard Suàrez yelling over someone "I just want to meet Lilly and go" Bale said "It's okay luisito" I said and Luis nodded walking away "Hey Lia" he said hugging me "Gareth I missed you" "I missed more I'm sorry for what happened between you and Cris and Sergio is such a bitch for blaming you" "it's okay Belo" "you should make it up" "I don't think so he already moved on" "Do whatever makes you happy" "thanks belo good luck for tomorrow" we hugged and he left "Don't tell me he is fucking blaming you?" Neymar said "no Ney Gareth is a good guy" "great lets go and have lunch together" he put my hand around my shoulder and follow the guys outside camp nou.
Neymar's pov
"You should ask her out bro" Leo said while we are running around the pitch "I don't want to stress her Leo" "you won't Ney don't you see how much she gets comfortable around you and maybe she loves you but waiting for you to take the first step" "you think I should ask her After the match tomorrow" "absolutely" he said and I nodded we herd Suàrez  yelling over someone then Lilly calmed him down and he walk over us "stupid" he whispers "what's wrong?" I asked "Gareth Idiot Bale" he said and we laugh "stop being naughty luisito" Leo said and we giggled.