Birthday Part 1

Chapter 65 : Lillian's pov
"It's okay babe he regret it im sure" I said and Shakira nodded "tomorrow is your 20 birthday" she said "yup" I said smiling, then Gerard and Ney walk in "I'm sorry" Geri said and she stared at him for a min then they hugged tightly "Aww" Ney and I said and the giggle.
~Next Morning
I woke up by my phone ringing "HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY LILLY" I heard Julia and Jackson screaming over the phone "hahaha thanks a lot guys" "cmon cmon move your ass we Have tons of things to do" Julia said "I don't know what to wear" I said getting up "it's our job we will be there in 5" Jackson said and we hang up, I found a note (Good morning meu amor I have long trainings today....PS: Happy birthday baby ~N) I smiled at the note and do my morning routine till, Jackson and Julia arrived, I'm wearing black and yellow short dress with black heels and left my hair normal,after while Shakira, Antonella, jony and sofi came too with pink and black cake and my name on it "OMG I CANT BELIEVE YOU ARE 20" Julia faked crying and we laugh "Where is  the rest?" Jackson asked "they have long trainings but they will come for sure" Anto said and we gossip about random things, we take selfies and they post it on Insta wishing happy birthday, jony was texting all the time I but she is texting with Dani "Lilly I buy you this go and wear it so we can go clubbing?" Jony said giving me
A beautiful short black and off white dress "thank you Jony" I kissed her cheek and she smiled, I wear it and we all hopped in a big black limo till we arrived to one of the most famous night clubs in Spain, it's already 7PM, we all walk inside but the light are off "I think it's closed" I said but nobody answered "GUYS WHERE ARE YOU?" I screamed but nobody was there I get scared but suddenly a big screen Infront of me start to show my pics since I was little till I become 20, then Gerard appeared on the screen "Happy Birthday My Precious sister, I'm so glad that I found you, thank you for being always there for me" then Leo appears "Happy birthday my No1 fan, You are such a great girl Lilly thanks for everything i couldn't ask for a better best friend" then all the team and their girlfriends appears saying happy birthday even lucho and bale at least Ney appears "happy birthday for the most important woman in my life, I don't know what would I do without you, I won't talk too much Cuse you know how much I love you but thank you for making me better person and I swear as long as I'm alive I'll make you the happiest girl in the world" He smiled, the light turn on and I was crying my eyes out, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILLY" everyone screamed running to me and I hugged them all "OMG guys you are the best" I said crying from happiness "Awww" they said and Ney hugged me "SO LET THE PARTY START" Dani said and we laugh, everything is great we all drinking and dancing around "GIFTS TIME" Ney said and they take me to a big room full with gifts boxes.