Shopping

Chapter 57: Lillian's pov
"UGHHH guys I'm so confused" I said while sitting with Shaki, Antonella And sofi unfortunately Rafa went to Brazil with Davi, I'm nervous  cause tomorrow I'll show my first simple Design "We will help you...how about Short white dress?" Shaki said "with light pink and light blue sparkles on it?" Anto added "And if we added this to a pink hat will look perfect" sofi said holding Blue feather "GIRLS YOU ARE GENIUS" I yelled happily and they help me after 5 hours of hard work we finished "So Bratz you finished?" Ney asked walking inside with Luisito "hahah yeah what do you think?" Anto asked "wow amazing great job girls" Luisito said and high five with us "true so good I'm sure she will take and A+" Neymar said and hug me "I think we should prize our selves with long shopping" shaki said and we cheers "Woah we are out of here" Ney and Luisito said walking downstairs "HEY LUIS DIAZ SUAREZ COME HERE AND GIVE ME UR CREDIT CARD" sofi said following them and we laugh.
~At The Mall
"I need to buy a new dress you know Ballon D'or is soon" Antonella "me too cuse after 2 days is Grammys" Shakira added "but I need new bikini" sofi whined "Anto and shaki will search for dresses, you and I will go to VS store then we will meet at In N Out" I said and they agreed....."Lilly what do u think red or black?" Sofi asked "well you are white so both will look perfect on you" "true I'll buy both" while sofi is talking to the cashier someone pull me by on hand to the changing rooms and lock the door "WHAT THE HE....C...Cristiano?" I said surprised "yeah Lia listen I'm sorry for everything please I want you back" "Cris we are done I'm with Neymar now" I tried to open the door but he hold my hand toughly "Don't you dare and leave while I'm talking Lillian...and you think that Brazilian kid is better than me?" "Ouch leave me alone and yes he is better" but he hold me tighter so I kicked his balls and he falls on the ground "you can't mess with a Pique Puta" I said then open the door and Find Sofia searching for me "where were you girl?" She asked "I gave a lesson for a bitch" "huh?" She asked confused "I'll tell you later" she nodded and we went to In N Out Anto and shaki were already there And I told them what happened while we were eating.