Great Brother.

Chapter 8 : Neymar's pov
"Bom Dia Marcela" I said sitting at the table while Marcela my maid cooking "Bom Dia Neymar" I check my Instagram after 5 min Davi come running downstairs full clothes "Papi I want go to the park" he said sitting next me "after breakfast Davi" "did you see the car that uncle Geri and Lilly bring me?" He said happily "yes it's beautiful" I said smiling, after breakfast I take my car keys and carry Davi on my hip and drive to the park. I parked next to Gerard's car and walk inside he is already sitting at the wood seat and Milan playing at the sand, Davi run and start playing with him and I sit next to Gerard "hey buddy" "hey Ney what's up?" "Nothing new, you look worried" "yeah I'm worried about Lilian" "what's wrong with her?" "I will never forgive my self if anything happen to her" he said looking down "hey man you are a great brother I'm sure you will protect her" I said putting my hand on his shoulder "thanks dude" "anytime" that's when his phone ring "hey Lilly..... Okay if you need anything call me... Bye" he hung up "she is okay?" "Yes she just told me th.... Wait why you care?" He said crossing his arms "calm down man I'm just asking" I said laughing and he join me.
Cristiano's pov
"Hey from earth to Cristiano" Sergio said looking at me "oh what?" "You have been staring at the wall for the last 15 min" "ugh" "what happened?" He asked looking worried "Lillian found her real family" I said and he look confused "she is Gerard's Pique sister" "WTF" he said standing up "calm down I don't care about her brother it just maybe he will force her to break up with me" "no I don't think so even tho I hate him ALOT but she loves you and it's not her fault" he said "you are right" I said smiling finally "cmon let go the training end" he said and we pack our things and go to the parking.