Midnight Memories

Chapter 46 : Lillian's pov
Winter is here unfortunately yeah I hate it cause that means no beach anyway if you are curious Ney and I still dating, Shakira will give birth to Baby Boy next month and Antonella is pregnant with a boy also, I met Neymar's family they are so friendly and I love them a lot, after tomorrow is Christmas and Lucho want us to spend it together at his mansion "baby Davi is coming right?" I asked Ney while we are shopping "sure babe I will pick him up tomorrow from airport so we can all decorate the tree and after tomorrow open Santa's gifts" "yaaaay" I said and he smiled that's when my phone ring its Gerard "What's up big bro?" "We are at lucho's house Lilly you and Ney pack some clothes and come" "okay" we hung up "Ney we should pack clothes and go to Lucho house" I said and he nodded.
Neymar's pov
"Ney red or white wine?" Lucho asked "white please" I said and he pour me some we all sit at the living room Lillian and I, Geri,Shaki and Milan,Leo,Antonella and Thiago,Suarez,sofi,delfina and Benjamin,Marc and Melissa, Andres and Anna,Masherano and Fernanda, Jordi and Romary, Ivan and Raquel "I'm so happy you are all here guys" Lucho said and we smile "Where is Davi?" Thiago asked "He is coming tomorrow sweetie" I said playing with his hair "I'm so excited to meet the little baby" Raquel said rubbing Shaki stomach "I think you should name him Ivan" Ivan said proudly and we laugh "No no Luis" Suarez said "Micheal" anders added "Gerard Jr" Antonella said "Sasha" sofi "wait wait what did you say?" Gerard said "Sasha" sofi repeated "Shaki that's amazing name" Geri said "right I love it Sasha Pique" Shakira said and we aw's "so when will you make Davis?" Lucho asked me and Lilly "OMG" Lillian said hiding her face on my shirt and we laugh "Ahem dont forget that her brother is here Lucho" Gerard said "Who can forget you Gerard you are so tall to be forgotten" Lucho added and we burst out laughing "hahaha you should see Gerard and Leo standing next to each other's" Jordi said and we laugh again "hahahah hey it's not like you are so tall" I said "Jordi don't talk bad about Leo cause him and Ney are married secretly" Masherano said "what?" Leo and I said looking at each other and laugh we spend the night gossiping and laughing.