Sorry..

Chapter 20 : Gerard's pov
"Finally we will play after 2 weeks off" I said to Leo, Suarez, Rafinha and dani while sitting at Luis living room "I'm so excited even tho Munich is so strong but I'm sure we can beat them" Dani said and we agree "where is ney?" Leo asked "still.." Before Suarez can complete his sentence Neymar walk downstairs with messy hair and shirtless "hey guys" he said and sit with closed eyes "what's wrong dude?" Rafinha asked "I didn't sleep all night" He said rubbing his eyes "why?" I asked "Cuse Luis spent night talking with sofi (oh I miss you more and I love you more babe and bla bla bla)" Neymar said mocking Suarez and we all laugh "at least I have someone to talk with not like you lonely monkey" Suarez said playfully but we didn't laugh cuse we know that will hurt ney and it does "um I'm going to change my clothes" Neymar said and run up stairs "ney wait" dani said and Leo followed him "Suarez be more careful next time" I said "what did I do?" Luis asked "he is the only single guy here and he hate when someone insult him cuse he think he isn't good enough for any girl" Rafi said , Luis feel guilty, and walk upstairs.
Neymar's pov
"He doesn't know Neymar don't blame him" leo said comforting me "and you know that Suarez loves you" dani said "guys I'm fine" I said and fake smile "don't lie Neymar" Leo said "um Neymar I'm sorry" someone said and we turn to the door it's Luis "it's okay man I'm okay" I said and smile to him and he smile back "so WHO IS READY TO FOR TONIGHT?" Gerard yelled coming with Rafinha " WE ARE" we yelled back and laugh "let's go we have to get ready we will meet again at the stadium" dani said and we went home
Lillian's Pov
"Are you ready?" Gerard said downstairs "yes coming" I took Milan's hand and we walk I can't believe finally I'm gonna watch encourage Barça with all my heart, Milan is wearing his daddy's jersey and I'm wearing Messi jersey, we hopped to Gerard's car and he drive to camp nou unfortunately shakira isn't with us Cuse she have a lot of work at studios.