So Cute

Chapter 40 : Neymar's pov
I walk slowly to Luis and Leo room and find Leo sleeping on the floor "Leo... Leo why you are sleeping here?" I asked whispering "cuse sleeping next to Luis is like world war" he said angrily and I giggled "I have a plan cmon" I said and he followed me outside there are two big couches we connect it together and it makes a big bed we lay together with big blanket and sleep.
~ Next Morning
"NEYMAR, LIONEL CMON EARLY TRAININGS" lucho said entering to our suite "Ughhh lucho just five min" I said and we pull the blanket over us but he take it off "late club night?" He asked angry "No lucho but sleeping next to Gerard and Luis is hell" Leo said rubbing his eyes and Enrique laughed " GOOD MORNING" Gerard and Luis said together smiling and we deadly glared at them.
Lillian's pov
"UGH I don't know what to wear" I said searching  through my bag "you ca..." Before sofi can speak someone knock the door and Antonella opened "Miss Pique Mr Neymar send this to you" the House keeping maid putting a long blood red dress with sleeves and X shaped back with black sparkling black heels "OMG" we all said "Awwww that's so cute" shaki said and I giggled "Cmon its 8 pm" Anto said I was about to wear a normal white and blue underwear and bra "no no you will wear this" sofi said holding a sexy black lingerie Smirking "NO WAY SOFIIIA" I said blushing and she laughed "Cmooon" she said I wear but it not like we will have sex since first date, Antonella did my make up and Shakira straighten my hair I wear my dress and take a look at the mirror "you look stunning" Antonella said smiling "So beautiful" sofi added "IM So proud of you" shaki said fake crying and we laugh "I love you girls" I said and we group hugged.