Date Night.

Chapter 41 : Neymar's pov
"I feel so weird at this suit" I said nervously "You look amazing bro" Leo giggled Fixing my jacket and I smiled "Look" he said and I turned around find Lillian Walking slowly Downstairs Damn the way she look, her eyes , her hair , her body actually her everything "wow you...y..yo.." I said but Leo complete "Stunning" and Lillian blushed "Okay love birds have fun" Leo said and I lead her to the car "oh And Lillian when he get sweaty call me that mean he turn on" Leo whispered but I can hear him "LIONEL ANDRES MESSI" I yelled whispering blushing and they both laugh I opened the door for her and go to my side "You look so beautiful" I said "Thanks Ney" she said back blushing every now and then I look at her and find her looking outside when I look and find her looking at me I drown at her eyes "Neymar focus on the road" she said giggling and I smiled nervously keep yourself together Neymar we arrived to the restaurant and find our table.
Lillian's pov
"Do you like it?" I was staring at the stars when he cut my thoughts asking "I love it" I said smiling and he smile back, we eat our meals and talk about Random things we laugh and drink and talk more everything is perfect "Lillian I wat to tell you something" he said nervously and I nodded "I..I have had a crush on you s..since Gerard bring you I...it's like Cupid hit me with m..million hearts" he said "awwww" I said blushing "Neymar you are a great guy every girl in this world would die to be with" I said rubbing his hand and he smiled "So I know it might sound a bit silly but.." He get up and make me stand up holding my hand "Lillian Pique Will You be my Precious beautiful Girlfriend?" He asked "GOD yes of course" I said hugging him and he hug back "Here I have this to you" he said giving me an amazing Diamond ring and put it on my right hand "OMG horsie you are the best but why?" I asked looking at his eyes "it's promise ring to make everybody know that you're mine" he said smiling I couldn't take it I really have to kiss him I hold he cheeks and brushed my lips on his he was surprised but then he hugged my waist and kiss me back.