Trip To Madrid

Chapter 36 : Neymar's pov
I heard camera clicks I opened my eyes slightly finding Rafa take pics of me and Lilly Cuddling "WTF" I whisper-yelled "oops" she giggled and run outside that's when my phone Ring its Jordi "good morning Ney" "good morning Jordi" "God you still sleeping cmon after one hour you, Lilly, Davi and Rafa be in front Camp nou" "oh we won't go with our cars?" "Nope Lucho want us all to go with bus" "ok..." Before I can complete my sentence "ummm Neeeey" Lillian moaned searching for me I realized that I get up "Oh la la" Jordi said "oh shut up" "hahahaha you will tell me everything bye now" "hahaha bye" we hung up "Good morning lazy kitty" I said cuddling with Lilly again "Good morning Horsie" she said hiding her face on my neck aw she is so adorable "cmon get up we have to Madrid" I said "oh right" she said rubbing her eyes when her phone ring too "Goor morning Geri....yeah... really? JESUS you are the best....okay love you too bye" she hung up "what's up?" I asked "he sent my bag with the maid" she said and I nodded "Papi..Lilly" Davi run and hug us "Papi I'm ready to watch you playing" he said smiling and we laugh "Hahaha not yet it's tomorrow baby go and tell aunt Rafa to get you ready" I said and he nodded.
Lillian's pov
Finally we are all at the bus driving to Madrid "I'm still so sleepy" Ney said yawning "Hahahah I feel so excited" I put my head phones and listen to music after 10 min Neymar Hold my hand and rest his head on my shoulder i looked at him smiling and rest my head on his I look at Leo who sit opposite us he was smirking and I blushed then I heard Jordi laughing.
"Guys wake up five min and we will be at Madrid" Lucho said and Neymar woke up, I took my headphones off like really Cristiano moved on so fast "Lilly are you okay? You seem nervous" Ney asked "Cristiano moved on so fast" I said with teary eyes "Aw babe it doesn't matter you deserve better forget about him and enjoy el Classico I'll score for you" he said smiling and I hugged his side "te amo" I said full meaning "te amo" he said hugging back "Damn guys can't you keep your hands off each other's?" Geri said and we laugh.