Birthday part 2

Chapter 66 : Lillian's pov
I picked the first box it's from Luisito I open it, it's a big book, the team and I pics and a quote under each pic "Awww thanks Luisito" I said and he kissed my cheek, next Box is from lucho i open it, it has a Big picture of me which is drawing by a pencil and a smaller Box had (365 reason for us to love you) "we all wrote inside this box so each day you will open one and read it till the year end" lucho said and I hugged him, next one is from Leo and Antonella , it's a long dark blue dress from Kardashian store and a golden high heels from Chanel "OMG LEO HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT I WANT THIS DRESS" I freaked "we went to shopping last week and I saw you staring at it so I bought it and Anto buy you this heels" he said smiling and i hugged them, I opened all the gifts and thank everyone, "it's my turn" Shaki said and give me a ticket "what is this?" I asked "I need someone to be with me at the next Grammys" she said and I screamed "GOD YOURE THE BEST" I hugged her and she laughed "lucky ass she never took me to Grammys" Geri said and we laugh, "anyway there is something outside you should see" Geri said and we walk outside, we found a light pink BMW and my name on it "I think you should learn how to drive" Geri said giving me the key of it and I hugged him and kissed his cheek, we walk inside again, "babe these gifts from me it's an 19 gifts for all the years I wasn't with you" he said smiling, I opened them there are jewelers, iPhones, dresses and more I hugged him and cry of happiness "thank you" I whispered and he kissed me "the 20th gift is that you, Antonella, Sofia, Jony and Julia are going to the music carnival" Ney said giving us the tickets and we screamed jumping around while the guys laughing "what is music carnival?" Lucho asked "MUSIC CARNIVAL MEANS MILEY CYRUS AND DEMI LOVATO" Jony said "JUSTIN BIEBIER AND IMAGINE DRAGONS" Julia added "PITBULL AND JENNIFER LOPEZ" Anto said "MARRON 5 AND MORE" sofi and I said at the Same time "I'm sorry for asking Cuse I'm a deaf now" lucho said and we laugh "PARTY ISNT OVER YET" Marc yelled and we cheers.
~Next morning
I opened my eyes and closed them again, damn I think I drank too much yesterday, I look beside and Ney is still sleeping, I cuddle his chest and he moaned "morning Horsie" I whispered "morning kittey" he whispered back, he rubbed his eyes, and lean down to kiss me and I kiss back, after spending an hour talking about random things, we take few selfies and post them, my phone buzzed and I answered "hello" "happy birthday Lia" "who is this?" "Cristiano" "ooh hey and thank you" "how are you?" "I'm great and you?" "I miss you" "Cris please there is no time for this bullshit" I said and hung up.