French Fries

Chapter 50 : Lillian's pov
"Everything looks good" I said after I unpacked all my things at Neymar's room I mean our room
"Yaaaay mommy will be with us" Davi said jumping around and we giggled "So... I will miss you so much" Geri said hugging my tight "Don't worry bro I will visit you everyday" I hugged him back "okay I'm going now be ready tonight at 9 for the date night" Gerard said going outside "okay bye" Neymar said he closed the door when his phone ring "Hey Leo what's up?" "Hola Ney you and Lilly going with us tonight?" "Yeah and guess what?" "What?" "LILLY MOVE IN WITH ME" "THATS AMAZING" I laugh hearing them fangirling, I take a shower and wear black leggings with Gerard's Spain jersey ,I walk downstairs Neymar still on the phone with Leo ughhh I take the phone away and turn on speaker "Sorry second wife but I need my husband" I said and they laughed "for gods sake Lilly we aren't gays" Leo said laughing "I DOUBT IT" I heard Antonella yelling and we laugh, then Ney hang up "Sooo" Neymar said smirking "so what?" "We are home alone" he said coming closer "no we are not Neymar Davi is here" I warned "oh cmon he won't hear" he whined "Keep this friend inside Brazilian boy" I said pointing to his dick "you will be begging for it tonight Meu Amor" he smirked "NEYMAR" I yelled hiding my face and he burst out laughing "so what you wanna eat for lunch" I said "who said I'll let you cook?" He asked "but babe Marcela isn't here" "I know but you won't cook we will order Pizza Hut And French Fries" I said "bu..." Davi cut her off running downstairs "SOMEONE SAID FRENCH FRIES" he said happily and we laugh "okay go and order" she carry Davi kissing his cheeks and I pick up the phone.
Neymar's pov
We were sitting at the living room and heard the bell "food arrived" I said and opened the door "this is y..." The girl said and stopped talking when she realized who I'm "N...n...ne" "hahah yes Neymar Jr how much is this?" I said taking the food she tell me still shocked I paid for her and close the door, we start eating and Davi eat all his French fries and mine typical Davi Lucca.