Hospital.

Chapter 45 : Neymar's Pov
"Ummmm it's so good" Lilly said full mouth "see I told you I make the best Risotto" I said proudly and they giggle "Ney do you have more?" She asked "I'm sorry babe I don't have yoghurt to cook another one here take mine" I said smiling when Andres and Leo gasped "what?" Lilly asked taking my plate "Neymar Giving his risotto to someone?" Leo asked shocked and I laugh "You are so special for him for sure Cuse it's his favorite..well except once he give it to Leo Cuse Leo is his idol" Andres said glaring at me and we laugh.
Lillian's pov
"Bye Leo bye Andres see ya" I said goodbye to them and closed the door "so what we gonna do?" Neymar asked hugging my waist "Netflix?" "And chill?" He said smirking "No NOOO way Brazilian boy we won't chill" I warned and he pouted, we walk to his bedroom I changed my clothes and wear one of his shirts,he bring his laptop and we cuddle at bed watching different shows "today is Friday that mean date night do you wanna go with the rest?" He asked me "yeah sure It will be so much fun" "babe next week Lucho will give us a break would you go with me to Brazil so you can meet my whole family?" "I would love to Horsie" "great then tell Geri that you are coming with me next week" "okay anyway I have to call him to ask where they will go tonight" I said picking up my phone I called him "Hey big bro" "hey Lillian" I can hear him breathing heavily "What's wrong Gerard?" "Antonella Is at the hospital" "OMG we are coming" he tell me the address and I hung up "what?" Neymar asked worried "Anto she is at hospital" we change clothes quickly and Neymar drive us, we arrived and asked the nurse about her it's at the sixth floor, we take the elevator and run thought corridor "what happened?" Neymar asked "she suddenly start bleeding and fainted" Sofi said everybody is so worried especially Leo but Neymar tried to calm him down, the doctor come out "doctor please tell me she is okay" Leo said freaking out "don't worry Mr Messi nothing dangerous it's normal issues for pregnant the baby isn't so healthy but I will give her vitamins to make him/her stronger you can see her and take her home" we thank him and go in "Ugh Amor you scared me a lot" Leo said hugging her "I'm fine Leo is our baby okay?" She asked "Yeah Anto no worries" Neymar said smiling we all cheer her up like half of the team is here.