He Never Treated Me Like This

Chapter 31 : Neymar's pov
"Thanks a lot Ney I had so much fun" Lillian said standing by the door after I took her back home "no need lilly remember we are best friends and please don't think about negative thoughts again" I said and she nodded sadly "even if he want to break up with you it doesn't matter you deserve the best guy" I said holding her cheeks and she smiled "Neymar take this" she said giving me money "are you serious Lillian?" I said kinda mad "sorry I didn't mean to make you mad" "don't you ever do something like this okay?" I said pushing her hand away "okay" she hugged me and I hugged back "good night horsie" "good night kittey" she waved good bye and closed the door.
Lillian's pov
After I put Milan at his bed I heard Gerard and Shakira coming "hey baby how are you sorry for being late" Geri said kissing my cheek "don't worry Ney told me about it" I said smirking and Gerard laughed "shaki it was an amazing show" I said "thanks sweetie where is Milan?" She asked "sleeping he get tired after along day with me and Ney at the mall" "yeah I saw your selfies at insta look like someone have a crush on you" Shakira said singing while walk up stairs with me "Hahahaha no way me and Neymar just friends" "ah huh we will see" she said smirking and walk to her room... I heard my phone ringing "SERGIO" I yelled I really miss them a lot "hey Lillian can we talk tomorrow" "um yeah sure but..." Before I can say I miss you he hung up and I cried he never treated me like this is it my fault! "Lilly din..." Gerard entered my room without knocking "OMG are you okay?" He said running to me and I hugged him "H...he never treated me l....like this" "you mean Cristiano?" He said rubbing my hair "n..no Sergio" "it's fine baby you know long distant change a lot of things are you hungry?" He asked and I shake my head "okay as you want" he lay me at bed with big blanket over me "don't think about it sweetie" he kissed my forehead and I nodded smiling a bit I'm glad i have this family he smile back and walk out turning lights off.