You Are The Best...

Chapter 12 : Lilian's pov
We were all sitting at the living room talking and watching tv, when my phone ring, I walk to the kitchen and answer "hey babe" "hey Cris what's up?" "Great and guess what?" "What?" "I'm coming to Barcelona tomorrow" "OMG OMG REALLY?" "yeah" "God I can't wait, call me immediately when you land okay?" "Sure I gotta go love you" "love you more" I hung up and start dancing like crazy "look like you are happy" Neymar said pouring some water "YES CRIS IS COMING TOMORROW" I said jumping "oh great but make sure you bro won't eat him alive" he said smiling and I laugh "no I don't think so Gerard is nice" I said when Gerard come to the kitchen "what's wrong with me?" He asked "um Cristiano is coming tomorrow" I said nervously "ummm okay but if I see him in my house I will eat him alive" he warned seriously and walk upstairs "see that what I'm talking about" Neymar said "ugh I don't know what should I do" I said sitting at counter "tomorrow night I will make a sleep over to the guys in my house and invite Gerard so you can go out with your boyfriend and have fun" he said "GOD Ney you are the best" I said hugging him "I know I hear that a lot" he said hugging back and I giggle "I have to go now bye" he said going out "bye" I closed the door and Marc already left so it's only me after half an hour of playing boring games on my phone shakira opened the door with her keys and come in with Milan "Lilly Lilly" Milan said running to me "what's up memo?" "look mommy buy me new car" he said showing me his black car with little control "that's great baby" I said playing with his hair "Lilly where is Geri?" Shakira asked "in his room, I guess" I said and continue watching TV I'm so happy cuse finally Cris will be here "Lilly" Milan said cutting my thoughts "yes sweetie" "you won't leave us right?" "Of course not memo I will always be with you" I said smiling and he nodded smiling.