Lillian's Wedding.

Chapter 70 : Rafa's pov
I'm so sorry for Neymar and Lillian they were so perfect but now they separate Cuse of her stupid ex, Neymar fell asleep, and I put Davi in his bed "LILLY" I heard Neymar screaming and I run to his room "Neymar are you okay?" "Lilly Rafa where is Lilly?" "Huh?" "Rafa I remember everything where is Lilly?"  "Ney calm down" "UGHH I don't want to where is Lilly?" "I don't know Leo do", he start to wear clothes "Neymar it's midnight" "I don't care" he finished and take his car keys.
Neymar's pov
I knocked the door and Anto opened half sleeping "n..Ney?" "Yeah where is Leo?" "Upstairs" I run upstairs and I find him watching tv "Leo I remember everything I was sleeping and I saw everything like a dream" "oh" he said shocked "where is Lilly ?" "Lilly!" "Yeah Lillian my girlfriend" Leo look at Anto and she stay silent "What happened to her?" I asked "Neymar she is with Cristiano" he said and I felt like all the room spinning "W..what?" "We are sorry Ney" Anto said bring some water to me "but h..how?" "She loves him Neymar you should move on" Leo said and I put my head inside my hands "it's okay bro you can make it" He rubbed my back and I nodded "I'm going home" I said "no you will stay here anyway you have finals tomorrow" Anto said and I nodded, I walk to the guest room and take my clothes off and lay at the bed all our memories show as a movie and I didn't realize that I'm crying.
~Next morning
I heard loud knocking on my room door it's like an earthquake, I fall of the bed and run to the door, i opened and everyone were out include lucho "What?" I asked confused "Today is Lillian wedding" sofi said "we need to stop it cmon" Leo said, I stay still shocked "NO TIME for shocks now stupid she doesn't love him" Shaki said and they pushed me inside, Antonella run and bring two suits from Leo's closet "black or red?" She asked "black" Sofi said I wear the pants, Shaki sit me and start to make my hair, Gerard's choosing which Shoes should I wear and bring it to me, Lucho tied my tie, Anto Wear me the jacket, Luis give me the car keys "WAIT" Andres said and spare some perfume on my neck, I started my car and we all head to Madrid.