Team Work

Chapter 60 : Lillian's pov
I was talking with Jackson And Julia "Lillian? Hey" I turned around "OMG Roselle I missed you" I said hugging her Roselle is Cristiano's little sister we used to be best friends "What are you doing here?" I asked "I'm studying here also" "GOD that's great" I said happily and she smiled, "Good morning class" Mrs Martinez said "Good morning teacher" we replayed after the class "Okay guys you have to do a project that is a bit hard that will decide if you are going to continue at this collage or not" she said and we sigh she gave mission for everybody, "Okay Jackson, Julia and Lillian...You have to Design six designs three for women and three for men, plus you have to take care of a whole fashion show, lights, models, music etc..." She said evilly "What the hell teacher" Julia said "and when it has to be done?" Jackson asked "three days" she replayed and walk out "meu dues we won't make it for sure" Julia said depressed "Ugh I'm going home" I said and told the driver to take me home, I open the door with my keys finding Ney and Geri playing PlayStation, I sit next to them quietly, "Hey babe" Neymar said and I just fake smiled "What's wrong Lilly?" Gerard asked and I told them about the project "That's so unfair" Neymar said and Gerard agreed "I..I just w..want to..." I said crying and Neymar hugged me "hey sweetie we will help you" Gerard said "R..really?" "Yeah sure all of the team will" Ney added "Shaki know a lot of big fashion show studios or whatever you call it here" Gerard said "TE AMO" I said happily hugging them both and they laugh.
Neymar's pov
"Okay this look perfect" Jackson said checking the stage "Where is Luis?" Lilly asked "he stay with Shakira at home" Leo answered and she nodded "OMFG I CANT BELIEVE THAT MY CREW IS BARCA SQUAD KILL MEEE" Julia fangirled and we laugh "so Leo and Marc will take care of the lights, Ney and Dani Make some music, Jackson, Julia, Antonella and I will design the clothes sofi and Gerard decorate the stage" Lilly said and we agreed.