Ready For Classico

Chapter 35 : Lillian's pov
"So are you ready for The Classico after tomorrow?" Leo asked while we are walking back to Neymar's house "yeah I'm so excited" I said "tomorrow we will travel to Madrid right?" Rafa asked and Leo nodded "How is anto is she happy about the new baby?" I asked "yup so happy I hope it's a girl" Leo said and I smiled we arrived and ney opened the door with his keys "Leo stay and have lunch with us" Neymar said "I can't I have to do something before going to Madrid tomorrow bye guys have fun" "bye" we all said and he left "Lilly I'm so Hungry can you make some of your perfect yummy pancakes ?" Neymar said "hahah yeah sure" I said giggling.
Neymar's Pov
While Lillian and Rafa cooking at the kitchen I put Davi at his bed cuse he was so tired and walk to the kitchen finding them laughing at something "Te amo meu Linda's" I said hugging them both "aww Te amo ney" they said together "Pancakes is ready" Lilly said and we sit eating "Oh dios this is amazing" Rafa said full mouth and We laugh "I'm so sleepy after all this food" I said "me too" Lillian said "Okay let's have a nap" we followed Rafa upstairs "Ney where is the guest room?" Lilly asked "you have to sleep with cuse I'm sleeping at the guest room" Rafa said smirking "the sec...." Rafa cut me off saying "the second is a mess and the other is closed just sleep with him" she pushed us inside my room and closed the door "Puta" I hissed and Lillian laugh "Shit I forgot my Pjs...again" Lillian said "what do you mean by again?" I asked taking my jacket off "I used to forget it also every time I sleep over Cristiano's" she said sadly "hey don't be sad I'll bring you one from Rafa" I kissed her cheek and walk to the guest room Rafaela already fell asleep I take one of her pjs and walk back to my room "Here take this I'll change at the bathroom" I walk to my bathroom and wear Black pjs short and Nike white t-shirt I love sleeping shirtless but I don't want to make he feel uncomfortable when I opened the door And find Lilly wearing Cute pink pjs and her hair on a messy bun laying at my bed I lied next to her "Ney" "hm?" I answered half asleep "can I cuddle with you?" She asked blushing and I giggled "come here" I opened my arms and she hugged my chest shyly she rest her head on my heart and fall asleep immediately cuddling with her feels so good.